Menu
looking for a chinese life partener who is 27-35
Aug 5, 2008 22:08
  • SONIA1985
LIONPOWER ,lol....i saw where i told i was engaged,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is a thread in culture zone--"How to decline love in a mild way?"

my reply is: to say:"I was already engaged" is a effective way to decline love in mild way
Aug 5, 2008 22:33
  • LIONPOWER
Any way, watch and see what happen. You are brave in this issue that you have express you own needs. Many Chinese boys in this forum, not brave like you., somewhat shy to explore them.
Doctor and Govt high service personnel difficult to found, specially they are out of our reach. Specially Chinese people before marry follows their parent decision. I have some experience on it. Before marry both family known each other deeply.
We only can introduce and that case also need what is your education qualification, family back ground/ status etc. Most of case I have seen it takes time. Specially for first marriage.
Aug 5, 2008 23:12
  • SONIA1985
LIONPOWER ,you are right,there is few chance here which i do realized before post the ad.but it doesn't matter what comes out,To be frank ,to post an ad is not sort of my style.but due to the pressure from my parents and relatives,i think it's a better way than to be introduced by them.I wanna choose by myself instead of force by them.

I think people here had good personality better than any other dating website.
Aug 6, 2008 13:56
  • GRIZ326
Sonia, it may take you a while to find a guy through this website, but if you find a prospect, he will probably be a decent and educated man. Good luck.

...and you might want to talk with Danny, he is a nice Chinese guy living in California, USA. He asked you why not a 23-35 year old guy.
Aug 6, 2008 19:53
  • JIMMYB
Well, I think that we all made a mistake here. Sonia wants to find her Mr Right between 27 and 35 years old, not 23 and 35. Sigh! Danny and I both are not qualified.
Aug 6, 2008 21:00
  • SONIA1985
GRIZ,thanks! You r right,Danny is a nice guy...but i am confused wether i should take him as a chinese or American

Ya,maybe i have to change my mind about the requirement of age,is that sounds unreasonable?I am wondering
Aug 6, 2008 22:51
  • LIONPOWER
I guess age is not so --- factor. So we wishing to hear sound sweet tone from the Chinese guys.
Aug 7, 2008 00:50
  • LOVEISVERB
Looking for Chinese life partner in an English forum, that's interesting~~
Aug 7, 2008 01:07
  • DAVEC
So, the only place to looks for apples is in an orchard then?
Aug 7, 2008 01:21
  • LOVEISVERB
Not necessarily, but looking for apples that produced in China in an imported apple market? I don't think that's a perfect idea.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: looking for a chinese life partener who is 27-35
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code