Menu
What are your expectations for the Olympic opening ceremony?
Aug 5, 2008 03:49
  • SUMMERSNOW
What are your expectations for the upcoming Olympic opening ceremony? What do you expect to see in the opening ceremony? More traditional Chinese culture elements or international elements? Zhang Yimou was the chief director of the Opening ceremony. What are your expectations?
Aug 5, 2008 05:09
  • YINDUFFY
I am sure that the ceremony will be beautiful, colorful and well choreographed. The music will be wonderful too. I am looking forward to seeing as much of it as I can (on TV).
Aug 5, 2008 21:06
  • ICEBLUE
I expect the Opening Ceremony to be filled with Chinese cultural elements. The Olympic Opening Ceremony is platform for China to display its rich culture to the rest of the world.
Aug 6, 2008 01:53
  • AL32
2008年 8月8号 8PM。。。should be a lucky date for the show!! hehe.. I can't wait to watch that on TV.

Only 2 more days!! Zai zai zai jia you!

And don't worry Yinduffy; this will be broadcasted on every CCTV channel for weeks (if not months) to come.. hahaha!
Aug 6, 2008 04:50
  • LEONARDO
Tomorrow is the Double Seventh Festival according to Chinese lunar calendar (Chinese Valentine's Day). The day after tomorrow will be the " Double Eighth Festival ( solar calendar) for people from all over the world! One World, One Dream!
I am so excited! I am anticipating a magnificent opening ceremony!
Post a Reply to: What are your expectations for the Olympic opening ceremony?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code