Menu
My happy life will begin tomorrow!
Aug 7, 2008 04:23
  • JANLYQIN
Voting is valid from Aug 7, 2008 04:23 to Aug 14, 2008 04:23 .
Exclusive Vote
  1. 1 vote(s)
  2. 3 vote(s)
  3. This vote is invalid now.
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
God is fair, life is harsh, life is priceless…… permission, it is because of our family, social, and environmental differences sake! I always believe that Chinese women are traditional, considerate, family-oriented and caring. While western men are gentle, responsible, respectful and passionate. Fate is miracle since it can bring two people who come from different countries and have different cultures together. I believe it!

I have a friend whose name is Petertai from Canada. I met him on MSN. At first, we just talked to each other and then became good friends. During our talking, he told me that he admires Chinese women very much and hoped to marry a Chinese woman in future. I suddenly thought that i have a good friend who was still single. She was very beautiful, caring, considerate and what is more is that she was a very sincere person. So, I introduced them. They began to talk on MSN the first month, and then then began to email each other to express their feelings. After about 4-months communicatin, he dicided to come to China to meet her in person. Then, their happiness came at that time. After their meeting, Peter came to China many times to spend more wonderful time together. The loved each other deeply about 1 year later. Then they decided to get marry and apply for visa. ..........

Now, although they live in Canada, they will come back to China to visit her family and learn more Chinese cultures. Each time i saw their bright smile, I thought that there should be more happy couples in the world.

Now, i am also communicating with a western man from USA on www.marryachinese.com. There we also fell in love with each other and we decided to get marry on 8th, 2008 which is the most happiest date in the world. I am going to marry tomorrow and I really want to share my story with everyone!

I pray that all people can find their love and live a happy life with that right person.

You can also go to that website if you want to have your love. I highly recommend it.

Aug 8, 2008 05:25
  • RAEDOR
I love your Great News ... CONGRATULATIONS :)

Wowww, your story is quite similar to mine and Qimin. I met my new Chinese Wife on LoveHappens website just over 1 year ago now and we talked lots on Yahoo and eventually I went to meet her in her home town of Tanggu. We already were in love, but the meeting confirmed our thoughts really. :) I really enjoyed to meet her Brother & Sister too
So after 3 weeks I came home and we planned for me to go and revisit in the Spring Festival in 2008, but God had other plans about this and so I had huge Cardiac Arrest at the airport on the 2nd Feb and was so lucky I was in Heathrow Airport. I died 3 times but on the 4th time the defibrillator workeds its magic and i took air again.. WoW :).
So after a long rest and recovery and lots and lots of chats online every day for 6 months i went to meet her on 4th July and we married on the 9th July and we are so happy, its incredible.
I met her 80 year old sweethearts Mom & Dad and all her other relatives & after another 2½ weeks I had to come home alone while she made all her arrangements. Getting the visa was quite easy really. I went to Beijing with her and had all the correct docs they wanted.
I have now just finished buying the new house and will move in this 22nd and all being well Qimin will come to live with me at the begining of September.

I know just how Happy you feel and I wish you all the luck in the World
Have a great Life and lots of Happiness.

I love my Laopo so much now
We are one forever

Aug 10, 2008 22:36
GUEST57590 jesus christ that is wrong
Aug 10, 2008 22:46
GUEST07181 Thanks for sharing your story! I love it!

I also saw the pictures. You two are very happy!

Here I wish you two a happy life forever!

Of couse, I will be happy too.
Sep 9, 2008 00:11
GUEST06104 CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Reply to: My happy life will begin tomorrow!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code