Menu
Where to go on National Day and Double Ninth Festival?
Aug 14, 2008 04:34
  • EWELINA
I'll be in Suzhou or Shanghai during National Day (1st of October). Does anybody know which place is better to be on that day? And where should I go in particular in any of those cities to take on the most of it?

And I'll be in Beijing during the Double Ninth Festival, so again, what is the place to be in Beijing during that festival?

Thanks
Aug 14, 2008 11:11
  • GORGE
In Suzhou Humble Administrator's Garden, Lion Grove Garden, Master-of-nets Garden, Lingering Garden, Tiger Hill, (choose one of them OK) Zhouzhuang Old Town,Tongli Old Town, Luzhi Old Town, Mudu Old Town, (choose one of them OK) Yu Hill & Shang Lake, Taihu Lake Scenic Area.
Self-tours in SHanghai 3 days will be fine.
In Beijing during the Double Ninth Festival going to the Fragrant Hills Park and Summer Palace is the best place.
Get more information and budget trip, Please see your message box. THANKS!
Aug 14, 2008 20:57
  • CHENJIAWEI
during the national day, i suggest that you can come to tian an men sqare.that is a beautiful and exciting place, in beijing, you can taste some delicious food too.my msn is msn.com|libin66486,if any question, please contact me, make more friends.
Aug 14, 2008 23:34
  • ELLYSE
Eeks, I'd probably pick to be in Shanghai and at a very non-tourist-popular spot. Both Suzhou and Shanghai will be absolutely MOBBED so I hope you're well-prepared for that.
Post a Reply to: Where to go on National Day and Double Ninth Festival?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code