Menu
Cheap hotels for Forigners in Haikou
Feb 9, 2005 13:45
  • ANDREWNZ
Hi all

Hows it going?

I was wondering if anyone knew any good cheap hotels in Haikou that will let forigners in , for 3 people if possible to share, how much and where are they located ?

Thanks for your help

Andrew
Feb 9, 2005 17:34
Get a Youth hotel in SanYa.100 yuan(4 dollars eaach person) for a triple room perday.
you can email by 163.com|sy-youthhostel.
Also tele:0086-(0)898-88182320
Feb 10, 2005 14:28
  • CHRISTOPHER
i will get haikou feb14,what about u ?it must be a good news for me iF we can share a room .
Jul 28, 2005 17:40
My minimal experience travelling in China (Yunnan, Shenzen, Hainan) is that there is no such thing as market price accommodation in China for foreigners. The accomodation industry is controlled by the government. While there are numerous cheap guesthouses/penisons for locals the government 'protects' tourists from cheap places to stay. Some places in China are not expensive, e.g Dali in Yunnan, but locals will always get their accommodation at a fraction of the price that foreigners do. If you have a problem with that write a letter to the president of the CCP.
Jul 28, 2005 17:44
I may have misinformed. I am not sure that there is double pricing. But unless things have changed dramatically there are cheap places that do not take foreigers. Their license does not allow it.
Post a Reply to: Cheap hotels for Forigners in Haikou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code