Menu
What kind of people in China is often crossed in love?
Aug 19, 2008 01:23
  • CHERRY07
What kind of profession do you do? If you take these jobs, just beware because it is said people who do these jobs are often crossed in love.

No.1 People who are in the entertainment circle, such as actors, actresses and dancers. Why? They are good at acting. To them, life is like acting. Around them are many handsome guys and pretty girls. They are easily tempted and have affairs.

No.2 The male photographers, dressers and stylists. Every day, they face pretty girls. If they are going to find girl friends, they must have picky requirements because they have seen too many pretty girls.

No.3 Dress designers and artists. The dress designers will never be satisfied with their masterpieces. They are busy in designing new clothes and have no time to find girl friends. As for the artists, they are all mad. You will find it is hard to get along with them because you can’t understand them.

No.4 The accountants and those people who engage in finance. Do you expect him/her to arrive punctually? No way. Even you call him/her, he/she doesn’t have many words because they are busy. It is normal for them to work overtime and stay up. If you can bear him/her, just find one.

No.5 The lawyers. Male: He is a strict person and seldom smiles. Do you expect him to send you a bunch of roses on Valentine’s Day? No way. He doesn’t know what romance is.
Female: Few men would like to marry a lawyer as their wife. Why? She is too eloquent so that men are afraid of getting close to her.

No.6 The journalists and editors. Like the accountants, they usually stay up to write or edit articles for the newspapers or publishers. They have sacrificed their lives to their careers. Even they have BF/GF, their BF/GF can’t put up with a man/woman who has no time to accompany them.

Do you agree?
Aug 19, 2008 20:09
  • SHESGOTTOBE
To much generalization, I think.
Aug 20, 2008 10:45
  • CARLOS
Male photographers? I hope Dave is not in danger, lol.

Carlos
Aug 23, 2008 11:30
  • CHYNAGYRL
you have made too many stereotypes up there. I'm an artist, i'm not mad but i do have a strong personality. There is one thing i've noticed though. Men and women who are visual artists tend to be picky about appearances. I really like handsome guys. and i noticed that male photographers or even designers can have very high taste in pretty girls, i don't think they would even look at me twice.
Sep 1, 2008 15:11
GUEST78323 Another interesting way to look at personality types is with Meyers Briggs. It breaks things into eight elements...introverted vs extroverted, sensory vs intuitive, thinking vs feeling and judgemental (really how much order you want in life) vs perceptual (how much variety). It then goes into which types gravitate to which job. I will guess CHYNAGYRL may be an ISFP (gentle artist) or ISTP (craftsman). My guess is ISFP based on her deep sensitive responses that I read today (this is my first time here). Also, CHYNAGIRL, if the photographers would not look at you twice I think they will have missed a very special person...and very pretty. If anyone is interested I will post some sites to learn about Meyers Briggs free, see your type and it even talks about which types fit with which other types....and I think it also fits with what CHYNAGIRL talked about earlier on fate, what is in our genes and what we can change.
Sep 1, 2008 16:25
  • CANDON
Another way to look at personality types is Meyers Briggs. It divides personalities into eight elements...introverted vs extroverted, sensory vs intuitive, thinking vs feeling and judgemental (really how much you need order in your life) and perceptual (how much variety you need). It helps explain the interactions of different types from perspectives of love, work, professions etc. For example, Chynagyrl, from the few posts I read that you wrote (I just joined) , I would guess you are more likely an ISFP (gentle artist) but could be an ISTP (craftsperson) or INFP (Idealist phyilosopher). It helps us understand why certain things are important to us, understand differences between each other. It talks of what professions we are most likely to be good at and the types we are most likely to get along best with. To some extent based on Jung's teachings. I think it also fits with what you wrote on destiny....I really liked what you wrote. It also show why, while the photographer may not look twice at you, others would look at your creativity and depth and look at your picture and find you very beautiful. I wonder how well Meyers Briggs crosses cultural boundaries and how it fits with the roots of destiny back the 1000 years. If anyone is more interested I can pass on some Meyers Briggs web sites where you can find your type and the interactions for free. Don
Post a Reply to: What kind of people in China is often crossed in love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code