Menu
Wife is a mirror of a man
Aug 19, 2008 22:17
  • SUMMERSNOW
If you want to know what a man’s life is like, it makes sense to review his wife. The life quality of a man is mirrored in his wife’s manners.
1.Behind a gentle and virtuous wife must be a magnanimous man.
2.If a man’s wife is mean, he must be mean and dingy himself. He left an impression of being crafty on his colleagues.
3.If a man’s wife is a big mouth, he must be inquisitive as well.
4.If a man’s wife is sluggish and sleazy, he must be messy as well.
Every kettle has a lid. There is always a lid to match the kettle. So do a man and a woman!
A man’s taste is often reflected in his selection of a wife. Do you agree?
Aug 19, 2008 23:04
  • APAULT
What about the old adage that 'opposites attract'? To be honest I don't accept any validity in your 4 points, sorry :)
Aug 20, 2008 17:26
  • REMAG1234
Opposites may attract, but look at the divorce rate it's 2 out of 3 marriages end in divorce. Now we go to the masses who just live together, hookup for the night. What's your reply???
Aug 20, 2008 22:43
  • PANADA
"Opposites attracts" don't work well any more, the relationship between an outgoing wife and an introvert husband can not last long. It is better for people with similary personality traits to stay together. Birds of the same feather flocks together.
Aug 20, 2008 23:10
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I don't agree with the 4 assumptions. Everyone is unique. I don't think it is fair to judge a person based on what his/her husband/wife is like.
Aug 21, 2008 05:00
  • JACKAROO
I think opposites do attract. I think that this is the ying and yang, the balance. If we marry the same types it would not work. Two introverts would be bored wth each other. Two extroverts would be vying for the centre of attention position. I think you need to marry an opposite. I think the liklihood of a marriage being successful depends on whether the two people involved are able to be patient, kind and treat others like they would like to be treated, that is be able to love. If the two people are not able to do this then the marriage will fail due to both people trying to get rather than to give and take IMO.
Post a Reply to: Wife is a mirror of a man
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code