Menu
I'm coming to beijing
Aug 21, 2008 03:45
  • THOMAS08
Hi Everyone,

I'm Thomas from USA.

Well, I'm planning to visit beijing withing couple of months. I was surfing internet and found this forum. This forum looks quite interesting to know more about China.

I hope this forum will be quite helpful for me.

Thanks... :)

Aug 23, 2008 04:14
  • LENNON0117
Hi Thomas:
Welcome to china,i think this forum could help you a lot.so say out what is your demand without hesitation,everyone will help you.
lennon
Aug 29, 2008 22:10
  • VENUSLONG
You guy s are right! this forum makes our life easier,and it bring us wealth and friends from all around the world.
Thomas ,You are welcome to china and all the chinese people will give u help no matter which city u are going.
i am in ZhangJiajie,Huanan province,an beatiful tourist city famous for its unque sandtone quatz.Welcome to Zhangjiajie.and i'd like to give u help for travelling around this ciy.
Aug 31, 2008 01:41
GUESTNINA You chose the right time to be in Beijing, the post Olympics stage. Olympic stadiums will take up most of your schedule. Since you will be there couples of months, it's enough for you to visit the SILK STREET, best place to select souvenirs typical of china, WANG FU JING, located with shopping malls, TIAN AN MEN SQUARE, FORBIDDEN CITY, GREET WALL of course, etc. None of them should be missed. Wish you enjoy your trip.
Email me if you need more help: hotmail.com|cnzyb
Sep 19, 2008 15:07
  • WOBS
hi im paul from the uk im coming to shanghai in october im going to huangshan first then im planning on going to beijing for a few days anyone interested in hooking up and looking round bj with me please get in contact u can e mail me at hotmail.com|wobsnsr250 or if u have any advice about bj i would love to hear from u thanks...paul
Oct 8, 2008 12:42
GUEST11926 Hi Thomas and Paul,

I am a female Beijing native and now living in CA.

Now I am in Beijing for a holiday and will be back to US on Oct 27th. If you plan to visit Beijing during this time, I would like to show you around the city. :) And you are welcome to contact me.

Sarah
Post a Reply to: I'm coming to beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code