Menu
Did you ever cry over a woman?
Aug 24, 2008 02:49
  • CRYSTALRING
Did you ever cry over a woman? A survey made by men's lifestyle website AskMen.com found that 75% men admitted to crying over a woman. It was surprising! Generally speaking, men think that real man seldom cries. Generally, men are more callous and phlegmatic than women. I seldom saw men cry over women. However, I did see a lot of Korean guys cry over women in South Korean sitcoms. A lot of Chinese guys thought it is shameful for men to cry over women? What do you think of a man crying over a woman?
Aug 24, 2008 10:54
  • DOMECRUIZE
I believe most of Chinese guys did cried "silently"...Actually Crystalring saw the Korean guys cried in front of women just because it was for the sake of films' acts.....Guys are just like women who can cry just depending on how the guys perform it...Some of the guys can't really hold it but to cry in front of the women....I believe women at that time will feel sad as well...Just to share something to Crystalring, I did cried in front of a woman...sssttt....But that woman did not say anything and complained about it...

Overall, looks and appearance might perform harsh and rude but feeling can be so touched
Aug 24, 2008 22:01
  • SUMMERSNOW
A lot of Chinese guys thought it is shameful for men to cry over women?

Who said this? A guy who cries over someone worthy of his tears is lovable. Men should not be stereotyped as cold-blooded animals.
Sep 18, 2008 16:58
  • ALOSTDIAMOND
I think that sometimes lot of men are under pressure that people or even ladies think they are weak...and they cry in silence or when nobody see them...
Also you can cry and have just a serious face not showing nothing to all (and thisis the hardest way i can assure you)....
yes men can cry, really specially for a partner....if you love somebody you will cry a lot sometimes....and doesnt matter how strong you consider yourself.
Post a Reply to: Did you ever cry over a woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code