Menu
Jun Yi hotel
Feb 10, 2005 20:57
  • LADY
I am going on business trip to Shenzhen and will be staying at Jun Yi hotel, as recommended by my business associates. Does anyone know, what kind of hotel this is? Is there anything interesting near by to do in the evenings ( f.ex. night market, shopping, sight seeing)?
Feb 11, 2005 11:12
A four star standard Hotel.
Check out here http://www.junyihtl.com/
Feb 11, 2005 23:53
  • ARTIST
hi, while in shenzhen be extra careful with your handphone, valuables and the fake rmb.
There are loads of pickpockets everywhere, my handphone was pick from my pouch, try not to use the handphone while walking on the street, there are news that they snatch your handphone. Never take car ride from strangers you may land up being kidnap for ransom. be very careful with the changes of your rmb especially the 100 and the 50 at the shopping area. Try to pay the exact amount wherever you pay for your purchases. You may pay with a real rmb you may get back a fake. enjoy yourself at SZ
Feb 12, 2005 00:09
  • MERMAID
try to use card in Shenzhen. Security is a headache indeed!
Feb 14, 2005 18:44
  • LADY
Would it be dangerous to go walking outside in the evening in Henggang area ( Jun Yi is located in Henggang)? Does anyone know which is the best way to come back to Lowu from Henggang?
Feb 15, 2005 05:48
  • FIDLA
I think these security responses are helpful, but don't be too paranoid. Obviously if you're going there on business you're travel savvy. Keep your money where you know it is (front pocket). You'll be fine :)

Feb 18, 2005 17:50
  • LADY
I would be very happy if there's anyone who's been to Jun Yi or Henggang? I would like to here what it's like there? Will the weather be warm in March?
Feb 18, 2005 22:02
  • ARTIST
at all cost try not to use any card for payment, pay exact change otherwise you can be in for some surprises.
Post a Reply to: Jun Yi hotel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code