Menu
Whom did Yao Ming hug at the closing ceremony?
Aug 26, 2008 02:56
  • JIMMYB
At the closing ceremony, Yao Ming hugged a female basketball player. Did you know who she was? She was the central forward of Australian's national team Lauren Jackson. She has been known to Chinese people because she once chased Yao Ming publicly. She even invited Yao Ming for a date but Yao refused her. She is a very brave girl. Once she posted some naked photos in Sports Illustrated, which was very was sold very well in Australia.

After watching the video, the netizens aired their opinions. Some said that it was Yao's regret that he didn't choose her. A guy even found Jackson's personal website. On the website, there was one photo of Yao Ming except Jackson's photos. What people are concerned about is what Jackson told Yao Ming when they hugged. Some people said that they heard Jackson told Yao "I love you, I love you forever." While some other guys said that Jackson only said "I love you" to Yao Ming. A guy even used a professional audio software to analyse what Jackson said and the conclusion was that Jackson did say "I love you" to Yao Ming.

Do you think they match well with each other?

Aug 27, 2008 21:40
GUEST11085 they perfectly match~
Aug 27, 2008 21:57
  • JIMMYB
Well, Jackson denied that she loved Yao Ming in an interview when she left China. She said:" No love interest...We are just friends." Did she try to hide the truth that she was rejected by Yao Ming? When interviewed, Yao Ming also denied too. More interestingly, it is said that Ye Li has punished Yao Ming seriously when she learned this. Yao was asked to kneel down on the washboard. But Yao denied. He said that there was no washboard in his family and they just had washing machine. According to the gossip, Jackson's love letter to Yao has been revealed to the public. I doubt if it is true.
Aug 28, 2008 03:57
GUEST15230 Shock! That is an internet rumor! some report asked Yao if Ye Li heard his rumors with Lauren, will she ask you to keel down on a washboard? Yao funned about it saying washboard has been out of style now, people use washing machine, lol~
Aug 28, 2008 22:42
  • SHESGOTTOBE
JimmyB, you will be a good celebrity columnist writer. LOL!
Aug 28, 2008 22:53
  • JCNILE123
I hope they do not start calling him a traitor too...
Aug 28, 2008 23:09
  • JIMMYB
SHE, I have no interest in being a celebrity columnist. Just like most people, I am a curious person.
Post a Reply to: Whom did Yao Ming hug at the closing ceremony?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code