Menu
Do you believe in karma?
Aug 26, 2008 03:00
  • SUNNYDREAM
Do you believe in karma? Do you think what you do will come back to you? Personally, I do believe who goes around will come around. However, many a friend said:" There were countless examples in the daily life that: Bad people do bad thing and nothing bad happens to them. Good people do good things and nothing good happens to them." What do you think?
Aug 26, 2008 04:59
  • DODGER
I believe that what you put out there, good or bad comes back. Not always in a way that we recognize but it does come back.
There’s a German word which I cannot spell that roughly translated means “I will rejoice in watching my enemies fail” and like the ducks at the fairground they come around again and someone else will spend a dollar to have a shot if you miss.
A bloke who screwed me a few years ago for a large amount of money was recently declared bankrupt. I didn’t have to do a thing as others as chased him down.
Just there is justice in the universe Sunnydream.
Dodger.
Aug 26, 2008 16:53
  • HADI
If Karma means that if you do good that good will back to you then I think I believe in that
more than that in Islam we Muslims believe that even things that we may think it`s bad it may be good for us
like someone who loss a job and he/she think that is very bad but then he/she realize that God/Allah made it Good when he/she will find better job...
hope my idea is clear for you guys
and peace be with you...

Aug 26, 2008 18:10
  • COOLSPRINGS
I do believe in karma. Justice or balance will be done by God/Universe. Action is followed by reaction. You don't have to react by yourself because the universal law-balance is measured and done by God/Universe sooner or later.
Aug 26, 2008 20:58
  • SHESGOTTOBE
My take is the same as Coolspring. I think there is such a thing. However, I don’t see it as a punishment/reward system of some sort but more like consequences of one’s actions. Some people call it the Universal Law of Attraction, like attracts like.

If somebody wronged you, you can’t really do anything except avoid them and hope that they choke on their dinner and drop dead. Kidding, hehe… ^_^

Who wants to be around such negativity? Better take them out of your system. They normally self-destruct so no need to take revenge or even hold grudges unless you want to self-destruct as well.
Aug 26, 2008 22:22
  • ICEBLUE
I firmly believe in karma. What you do unto others will definitely affects the way others do onto you.
"Bad people do bad thing and nothing bad happens to them." For the time being, there is nothing bad happens to them. Sooner or later, they will be punished. Sowing the wind, reaping the whirlwind.
Aug 27, 2008 20:56
  • LEONARDO
I am not sure if there is such a thing called karma, but I believe in" do unto others what you would expect them do unto you."
Sep 1, 2008 04:50
GUEST2207 On August 26, a man in Fujian Province didn't want to pay the debt to his friends. He swore that if he had ever borrow money from his friends, he would be striked by lightning. One minute later, he was hit by the lightning strike since he held an Iron rod in his hands. LLuckily, he was saved by the doctors. A karma!
Sep 2, 2008 14:40
  • REMAG1234
The origin of Karma is from Sanskrit "karman"= action, effect and FATE [also known as DESTINY]. I for one firmly believe in Destiny and follow it the best I can. There are times when we get off the path of fate by a bad choice, which I have done a few times in my life. The last 25 years could have not been better for me as I now follow my destiny. I wish all of you the same.
Sep 3, 2008 08:10
  • AIRAN
Well,
Karma is not "what u do will come back" It is , what you do is independent of forces and results expected. i.e. As a human, you are a soul. The body is outer cover .which keeps changing .It is your soul which has a duty ..and thats why you have been send on this planet.
You do your "Karma" and dont get bothered about the forces around you. If you want more details, you can refer "Geeta", a Hindu Holy Scripture.

What you do will come back is one of the beliefs associated with karma.
Post a Reply to: Do you believe in karma?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code