Menu
'White supremacists’ plot to kill Barack Obama
Aug 27, 2008 02:00
  • JOHNNY512
The White Supremacy Culture still exerts its influence in USA.When it comes to the Presidential Election, it does matter whether you are black or white. Three suspects links to white supremacist groups are jailed in Denver after being arrested with riifles amid the fears of a plot to assassinate the Democractic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

According to official sources, one of the suspects has confessed that “they are going to shoot Obama’ during the four-day Democratic national convention hosted in Denver from August 25 to28.

Aug 27, 2008 15:48
  • DAVEC
Doesnt surprise me, the Americans I know are the most sexist and racist people I have ever met.
They must have been having nightmares wondering if a woman or a black guy would run for president.
Aug 27, 2008 20:01
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Skin color still matters everywhere. The most that we can do is at least acknowledge that it exists. People are still scared or suspicious of someone different whether different skin color or ethnicity, that’s why there are still anti-discrimination laws. When people become completely color-blind, there won’t be any need for such laws… or whitening creams which curiously are very popular in Asia.
Aug 27, 2008 20:16
  • LEONARDO
I heard a rumor that one of the suspects wanna assassinate Obama just to please his girlfriend.
Post a Reply to: 'White supremacists’ plot to kill Barack Obama
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code