Menu
Belle's hip is untouchable?
Aug 27, 2008 03:26
  • SUMMERSNOW
A beautiful girl’s hip is untouchable. Stand far away from beautiful girls when you take a public bus.

A 28-year-old man in Changchun of Jilin province got punched on his faces for his “touching a beautiful girl’s hip” due to the sudden brake of the public bus he was on. The man surnamed Yu took a route-236 bus to go to his office. Because it was morning rush hour, the bus was overcrowded. At the turn of a street, the drive brake suddenly. A passenger behind him pushed him. His right hand touched the hip of a 20-year-old girl in a white skirt. The girl screamed immediately and turned her head back shouting “ you are a hooligan”. Before he opened his mouth to explain, the girl’s boyfriend punched Yu on his face. He had no time to explain. The girl and her boyfriend got off the bus after hitting the man. Why are so mean and lean? What do you think of them?
Aug 27, 2008 15:41
  • DAVEC
I would punch someone who touched my woman, regardless of how or why.
Aug 27, 2008 19:54
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I will try to be reasonable about this. If I don’t like to be touched, squeezed against with, I won’t take public transportation. It’s natural that there will be accidents like that, to get bumped and brushed. This is very common in Asian cities. Many times it is crowded on subways and buses. That’s why it’s called public. It’s for everyone’s use. Take a taxi, buy a car or commute at the time when it is not rush hour. Or stay away from everyone.

In Tokyo and Seoul, there are women-only subway cars to prevent intentional or unintentional actions. In some states in Middle America where there are big open spaces, there is an unwritten rule to be at least 3 feet away from another person you don’t know. Step closer and they will get alarmed or at least be aware.
Aug 27, 2008 20:09
  • LEONARDO
I am with SHE. If you don't want to be touched, please don't take the public transport. The aforementioned couple is mean. Obviously, the guy is unintentional. An uneducated couple!
Aug 27, 2008 22:37
  • DODGER
Travel in any city in the world on public transport and you will loose you personal space but every body knows that.
I think this bloke just used this opportunity to show his GF that he was a tough guy.
She, I suggest that you never go to Italy. They’ve turned bottom pinching there into an art form.
Dodger.
Aug 28, 2008 21:29
  • OLIVETREE
"They’ve turned bottom pinching there into an art form."

What's the heck with Italy? Dodger, was it true? I dreamt to visit Italy. Maybe, I should change my mind. Bottom pinching is a shameful thing.
Aug 28, 2008 21:56
  • DODGER
Olivetree, It’s just an Italian thing and no big deal to them.
They’ll whistle and shout out after you in the street if they (men) think you look good too.
Don’t go if you are easily offended.
Dodger.
Aug 28, 2008 22:20
  • ICEBLUE
Don't you remember the Itlian guy kissed a Chinese hostess?

Did the girl's boyfriend punch the Italian guy?

I can't believe that Davec made the comment, Generally, men are supposed to be more rational and magnanimous than women.

Aug 28, 2008 22:28
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Italy? Woohoo!! Dodger, warn them that I am coming. ;-) Prepare for some men crying of harassment.

By the way, looks like you got 'pinched'. LOL!
Aug 28, 2008 23:12
  • JCNILE123
The punched man maybe is innocent, maybe not.

One thing I know, sure he will never grab another girls hip again.
Aug 29, 2008 01:10
  • JIMMYB
Here is another story. A guy waited for the bus at the station. Then he saw the zipper of a girl's dress was open. So he helped her zip up the dress. Suddenly, the girl turned around and slapped him and said: “you rascal”. He tried to explain that she wronged him but the girl turned away. Then he unzipped her dress. The girl was very angry this time. She turned around again, slapped him and said: “You rascal, what the hell are you doing?” He said: “I saw your zipper was open so that I helped you zip up your dress. But you slapped me. Then I thought you like your dress open. So I unzipped your dress again.”

Lesson: Don't help a girl to zip up her dress.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Belle's hip is untouchable?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code