Menu
supplier, sourcing, forwarding in china anyone
Aug 27, 2008 21:51
  • CTSONG
Hi, I'm song from Singapore , I'm currently station in china Guangzhou. My company is a professional provider of integrated trading and logistics services of shipping and air transport. Since the establishment, with the excellent management, KS has been expanding in a very high rate and keep the trading and forwarder service develop in a good balance. Our main services include:

-Airport Picking up and Dropping off / Booking Discount Hotel / Renting Car
-Interpretation / Translation/ Meeting Arrangement / Business Negotiation
-Customized Market Research / Tailor-made Business Plan
-Information Consultant / Sourcing New Product or Supplier
-Purchasing and Payment on Behalf
-Cargo Packing and Inspection / Custom declaration
-Container Loading / Consolidation / Warehousing
-Air and Sea Cargo / LCL and FCL shipping / Door to Door Service

You can drop me a mail if your are interested in our service at ksgz.com|song

Aug 24, 2009 08:01
  • 37PORT
37 Ports Limited,
133 Ojuelegba rd,
Surulere, Lagos State,
Nigeria.
T: +234 1407 6086
E: 37ports.com|info
W: www.37ports.com

Hello Song,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We are a Freight Forwarding company based in Nigeria and wish to contact you and introduce to you our Clearing and Forwarding Company known as the 37 Ports Limited.

Basically, we provide our clients with Freight Services; act as agents to exporters and importers, as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. Equally, we render Custom Licensed Clearing and Forwarding services, being swift in delivery of all assignments as given to us to under-go. Our presences in virtually every Port in Lagos Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clients far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

We offer good and considerable price packages for our services and are always ready to accommodate suggestions and reasonable negotiations that will facilitate our service delivery and clients’ satisfaction respectively. We are presently looking out for Shipping and Freight Forwarding agencies abroad that will appoint us their agent here in Nigeria for mutual and beneficial shipping/Clearing and Forwarding business relationship.

After reading this our above letter of introduction, we will be glad if you will accept us and kindly direct traffic of shippers/importers of products to Nigeria so that we can be their clearing and forwarding agent for the sole aim of assisting the customers to clear their containers from the ports and establishing a long lasting business relationship. More information about us can be found on www.37ports.com.

Goodluck Isioma Esemene.
For: 37 Ports.
Lagos - Nigeria
+23414076086

Post a Reply to: supplier, sourcing, forwarding in china anyone
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code