Menu
ganzhou any americans here
Aug 29, 2008 12:12
  • ROBERTL
I have been living here since may 5th on 6 month visa just filed for fiancee visa for girlfriend august 13th
have never been treated better than I have by the chinese people here loving every day of it. after going to marry in the states and get citizenship for my wife we plan to return to china and live here for the rest of my life. wished i had done this 30 years ago i am 68 now. my home is in terlton oklahoma USA
would very much like to meet anyone from the states.
Sep 7, 2008 07:22
  • ROBERTL
WITH THE WAY THEY SCREWED EVERYTHING UP NOW I AM HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO STAY LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS.
THEY ARE TELLING ME I HAVE TO BUY $1274.00 AIR TICKET TO GO BACK TO USA JUST TO GET A $100.00 VISA THEY CAN'T GIVE ME ONE HERE IN CHINA.
HOW MUCH MORE STUPID CAN YOU GET THAN THAT.
DON'T THEY KNOW FOREIGN PEOPLE ARE SPENDING THIER MONEY HERE.
I WENT TO RUSSIA ON 1 YEAR VISA AND STAYED 1 YEAR IN CHINA YOU GET 1 YEAR VISA AND CAN ONLY STAY 60 DAYS AT ONE TIME. I THINK THEY ARE IN AIRLINE BUSINESS NOT TOURIST
Sep 7, 2008 10:52
  • BARONTWANGLE
RobertL - "HOW MUCH MORE STUPID CAN YOU GET THAN THAT" - I think you are more stupid than that. You can't spell, and you seem to be a racist too. No wonder they are telling you that you need to go back to the USA. Dude - get the hint!
Post a Reply to: ganzhou any americans here
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code