Menu
!!Chinese girl is looking for a native English friend to exchange language and culture!!
Aug 31, 2008 12:04
Hello,everyone.
I'm a Chinese girl from Harbin City.I'm studying in the UK now.I'm looking for a native English friend to practise English and know more about English culture.In reture,I can tell him/her all the Mandarin and Chinese Culture they want to know.(I'm excellent in Mandarin,and i got the score of A in Mandarin Test).We can chat in MSN/SKYPE/QQ. Great thanks!

MSN:hotmail.com|pangpangshine
EMail:gmail.com|pangpangshine
QQ:19899122

Eva
Aug 31, 2008 20:24
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Weird. If you are in UK now, surely you wouldn't have a hard time looking for a native English friend to practice English with? Classmates, I think?
Aug 31, 2008 20:41
  • LEONARDO
Right, now that you are in UK, English native speakers are everywhere. Why not talk to your classmates and your professors?
Sep 1, 2008 00:21
i'm studying language course now.So there is no english in my class now.
Sep 1, 2008 21:28
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Does that mean you are in UK studying another language besides English? If so, just being in UK should have enough opportunity to meet a lot of native English speakers, like when you are dining, commuting, shopping or even in school campus. Goodluck.
Sep 1, 2008 22:43
  • JCNILE123
((!!Chinese girl is looking for a native English friend to exchange language and culture!!))

Well, what if Eva wants a pen pal?
Perhaps someone to get to know?
I see no wrong on her request; after all, she also offers mandarin in exchange, nothing of a free ride.
Sep 2, 2008 08:59
  • NIRVANABIRD
does a foreigner use QQ? hehe
Post a Reply to: !!Chinese girl is looking for a native English friend to exchange language and culture!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code