Menu
Suggest travel route guangzhou - fujian tulou
Sep 2, 2008 11:52
guest19778 Would appreciate if someone can suggest a tour route for me,
My tentative plan is to start from Guangzhou and end tour at Xiamen.
I've visited the major ciites in Fujian province and Mt Wuyi. I would like to visit the tulous and travel thru guangdong. My main interest would be the cuisine of guangdong and chauzhou and rural scenery/landscape.

I plan to travel either by public express bus/train between major towns and perhaps rent a van/car in the smaller towns.

Thanks in advance
Sep 7, 2008 06:22
  • CANIE
You can take a sleeper train from Guangzhou to Yongding or Longcheng station, between these town there are many group of earthhouse villages . You may take around to 2-3 days to explore them.
After finish Tulou, you can take a bus or train to Xiamen before you go to Wuyishan.

Xiamen and Gulang yu is good place to take a rest, there are many Fujian sea food in Gulang yu also.

Enjoy your trip.
Sep 7, 2008 06:31
GUEST19378 Any interesting thing to see/do in Guangdong province itself.?..Between Guangzhou and Yongding
I would like to include Chaozhou in my proposed route.
Sep 7, 2008 08:13
GUEST19378 Thanks!

Any interesting to see/do between Guangzhou and Yongding?

I would like to include Chaozhou as well
Sep 10, 2010 01:31
GUEST36502 Dear ... may i have a help with which train i have to take to go from Guangzhou to Fujian
Sep 10, 2010 02:52
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST36502

Dear ... may i have a help with which train i have to take to go from Guangzhou to Fujian

Fujian is a province, not a city. Which city in that province are you heading for?
You may check [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/]China Trains[/tcgurl] by entering the departure and arrival stations.
Sep 17, 2011 06:00
GUESTRONY Guangzhou To Jinjiang City Fujian ----- Bus, Rail & Air

2/112/2011
Sep 17, 2011 21:32
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTRONY

Guangzhou To Jinjiang City Fujian ----- Bus, Rail & Air

2/112/2011

If you want to go directly, only bus is available. But it takes around 10 hours on the way. Otherwise, you need to transfer.
Sep 18, 2011 23:20
  • GIONVIA
In guangzhou , you may do Lingnan Expression Garden Walking Tour
,Xiaozhou Water Village and Pantang Local Cuisine Walking Tour and Shamian walking tour .etc. If you want to travel outside city center , then highly suggest you to do Kaiping Diaolou tour and Huangfeihong Martial Art Tour . Welcome to guangzhou and happy exploring ...
Mar 5, 2013 12:34
GUESTVIPIN V... guangzhou to fujian high speed train
Mar 5, 2013 20:08
GUEST5443 [quote=GUESTVIPIN VERMA,490852]guangzhou to fujian high speed train[/quote]

Fujian is a province. It administrates many cities. Which city will you go?
Post a Reply to: Suggest travel route guangzhou - fujian tulou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code