Menu
Do men really love “bitches”?
Nov 13, 2008 11:28
  • SETH
Doing a little basic research, there have been lots of books, articles, and analyses done on the subject, from a male and female perspective. As far as I have been able to figure:
1. human beings love a challenge
2. women are attracted to 'bad boys' with the thought that they can change them (but they can't and usually get hurt and give up)
3. men are attracted to so-called " *** " because they represent something unattainable (from the male perspective) That is to say: most people, men included, want to be treated nicely. " *** " are usually beautiful self-centered spoiled brats who enjoy men falling all over themselves to please the women, in the hope that the woman will change and treat the man lovingly (but they don't and the men usually are hurt and give up)

All the attitude and head-games seem pretty silly to me, but then people can be strange.
Nov 22, 2008 09:09
GUEST23555 I really liked this book. It makes you realize that a girl (In a relationship) doesn't always have to please a man for her to be treated the way she wants to be treated. THere are several ways to get the results you want --especially when men and women have different ways of dealing and handling relationships. I'm also recommending the book "The Manual" by Steve Santagani. It's about a "bad boy's" point of view when it comes to relationships and how men usually perceive women. I don't know if it's 100% true. But while reading the book, I usually find myself laughing because of sudden realization of something I found to be true. Also, I usually test his theories with my male friends (of course not dropping the hint of me owning that kind of book), by asking questions of how they would treat or perceive women. And honestly, Steve's right on the money. THough I'm not saying that it applies to all situations and circumstances.
Nov 25, 2008 20:13
  • SUNNYDREAM
Why are there so many books that teach "boys" and "girls" behave bad? Isn't it good for you to have a spouse who is nice, gentle and good-tempered?
Apr 11, 2009 09:50
GUESTGIORGICUS *** , both masculine or feminine *** , end up being hated. If they have some beauty we love them for a while and feel challenged, but once we saw their plays and bullshit we send them to garbage where they belong. The intelligent man stays with the woman that is good. I dont understand any man that would want to marry a ***.
Apr 14, 2009 08:13
  • PAGANBOY
i am a man, and i hate ***. 'nuff said.
May 28, 2009 20:05
  • OABMARCUS
depends, if we are playing a game, perhaps; generally, no.
Aug 6, 2009 15:57
  • TIFFY
hi how are you doing?
Sep 2, 2009 07:42
GUEST23741
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGIORGICUS

... but once we saw their plays and bullshit we send them to garbage where they belong. ... I dont understand any man that would want to marry a ***.

Extreme appalling behaviour doesn't happen over night. By the time these people realise what their partner is really like, it's usually too late. They are hooked. It's like an addiction, you know it's bad but you can't stop.
Sep 6, 2009 22:55
GUEST18235 Huhu..... i have read this book. some ideas is not too bad. but i think everyone has their face,so you could not use same principle for each one's life. we can creat our relationship according to respectively life.

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do men really love “bitches”?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code