Menu
Beijing to tianjin by Fast train Fare(30 min)
Nov 15, 2011 00:08
GUEST2357 [quote=GUESTGRACE MOO,449309]I am staying near Tiananmen square. Please advise what kind of most suitable public transport to go back Tianjin airport? Fly depart at 1550 28/11/11.
What the fare and time.

I actually prefer bullet train. But have problem to read the schedule, time and fare.

Thank you so much.
Grace Moo[/quote]

Take subway line 1 at Tiananmendong or Tiananmenxi to Xidan and change subway line 4 to Beijing South Railway Station. It takes about 20 minutes and costs CNY 2. There you can take bullet train from Beijing to Tianjin. Then you can take airport shuttle bus at the north exit of the railway station. Fare: CNY 10. Airport shuttle bus schedule: 06:00-19:30.

Train schedule:http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/beijing-schedule.htm
Dec 21, 2011 16:22
GUESTBRADLEY I arrive at PEK international and wish to take bus to Tianjin bus terminal, also do the return trip. would appreciate knowing the 7 day schedle.
Secondly I could get bus to Beijing, need scedule for this and nearest place to Silk Market for shopping before returning home to USA
Dec 21, 2011 19:29
GUEST62526
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTBRADLEY

I arrive at PEK international and wish to take bus to Tianjin bus terminal, also do the return trip. would appreciate knowing the 7 day schedle.
Secondly I could get bus to Beijing, need scedule for this and nearest place to Silk Market for shopping before returning home to USA
, bus required from Tianjin to beijing.
Dec 21, 2011 20:50
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTBRADLEY

I arrive at PEK international and wish to take bus to Tianjin bus terminal, also do the return trip. would appreciate knowing the 7 day schedle.

Please visit this page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/beijing/transportation/airport-shuttle.htm

Jun 13, 2012 23:28
GUEST84236 We have a spare day in Beijing and would like to travel on the bullet train. We are staying at the Novotel Peace Hotel. Where would be an interesting place to go, preferably one that is not too far from the train station when we get there.
I would like to also know how to get from the hotel, and what the cost would be for that and the train in USD
Thanks
Jun 28, 2012 20:27
GUESTANGIE What is the easiest way to spend a day tour to Tianjin/Chengde from Beijing? And what is the cost for the respective tours? Whether a guide is needed during the tour? Thank you.
Jul 1, 2012 00:57
GUEST7U905
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTANGIE

What is the easiest way to spend a day tour to Tianjin/Chengde from Beijing? And what is the cost for the respective tours? Whether a guide is needed during the tour? Thank you.

Beijing to Tianjin: take high speed train at Beijing South Railway Station. It just takes about half an hour.

Beijing to Chengde: You need to get there one day in advance and then spend another day there. It takes more than 5.5 hours from Beijing to Chengde by train.

If you are not familiar with these two cities, better hire a guide.
May 6, 2013 15:11
GUESTHANY Hi
I will arrive to Beijing airport PEK and want to go to 23 Diwei Road, Hebei District, Tianjin 300143, China,
How can I reach there?
May 7, 2013 02:36
GUEST54212
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTHANY

Hi
I will arrive to Beijing airport PEK and want to go to 23 Diwei Road, Hebei District, Tianjin 300143, China,
How can I reach there?

First, take the airport shuttle bus to Tianjin Tianhuan Bus Station. Ticket fare: CNY 82. Operating hours: 07:30 - 23:00.

Second, take a taxi to Diwei Road. Or you can use the bus No.646 from Chuanranbingyiyuan to Jingangqiao Station and then walk around 500 meters to Diwei Road.
Page 8 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beijing to tianjin by Fast train Fare(30 min)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code