Menu
Why marry a Chinese Girl? Why would you not,want to ?
Sep 4, 2008 00:57
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Why would you marry a Chinese girl.Why wouldnt you marry a Chinese Girl??

There is a answer here somewhere,do you know what its value is,and where to find the answer. Bet Cha Dont!!!!
Sep 4, 2008 13:00
  • CARLOS
There is a very hot thread like this somewhere here, but after a quick research I could not find it. Anyway, it is there. Check it.

I married a Chinese girl. I am happy. I think she is happy. We love and respect each other.

I don´t know if it is because she is Chinese. It is because she is who and what she is.

Well, that´s it.

Carlos
Sep 4, 2008 20:02
GUEST22561 You use the same words my Chinese Wife and me use; I am who I am and you are who you are: We are happier towards the ending of our second year.
We still have much to learn,but,we are getting there. Good Luck Carlos Jim
Sep 4, 2008 21:37
  • SUNNYDREAM
Blueyankee, don't you have any sense of originality? Copy others' thread. You don't even change the title of someone else's thread.
Sep 5, 2008 00:30
GUEST22562 Geeze; SunnyDream,you have no sense at all. I do not copy others peoples threads,but if its looks like it,and it seems that way,and you are being a
objectionanable critic,then please assume any conclusion you wish. There have been many threads by you,that could be answered by a Kindergartener
so whats your beef? On this Forum at the time,there are many people who are not original,and it must be recorded you are no exception,to this rule.Its
good to find a fresh critic,whom can not answer the Question,or understand the wording of the text which relates the subject to which I an repliying to.
On this site things have to be made clear,or no-one understands the content,and if not that the context. Which group are you opposing or joining?
You have no idea this is the first time I have used this example in any threads,and still no-one understands,at least in these catergories,of which you are
now participating in. So The Question Stands as is. There were few people to answer this thread,so obviously no one jumps and complains to them
When are you going to begin a worth while thread of your own? by giving it an Original Text,as you have no idea how unimportant some of your threads
are.My Threads are not meant to please everyone,and especially your critism is looked forward to and if it takes this to find something constructive in your
comments,this is what really worth the effort to copy anothers thread and to give indicators to people whom can not seperate the Obvious,and have a
different conclusion than yours, whom is on the right track. There would be no light bulb if Edison listened to everyone. Whats makes you believe I am a
follower,and you are a leader. Be productive,and produce something worth answering.
Sep 5, 2008 02:18
  • LESBUB
Jesus, can't you just shut up with the continuous self-centred pompous rubbish?? A forum is a forum, it allows people to pass comment, sometime humerous, sometimes intelligent, if you are deeply offended or hurt then don't post on forums, their very nature is a "faceless" environment. The last thing I want to see is someone pontificating? Your posts are rambling and incoherent, mismanaged & badly judged....sorry, but this has been building up & I need the release of this forum!!!
Sep 5, 2008 12:00
  • DAVEC
Am I wrong in thinking this but is blueyankee replying using guest numbers now as well?
Sep 6, 2008 13:01
  • CARLOS
Blueyankee, blueyankee.....
He´s nowadays some kind of topic here, well, maybe not without a reason.

Has anybody noticed the lines of text when he writes with his name and then as a guest. Often the text seems different. Like he was different person, maybe angry of something when he writes as a guest.
Sometimes feels like he starts a thread when he is a little, well, manic. Someone answers and then he gets mad and writes as a guest.

Or maybe this is only a 2nd class horror story, where some maniac is only waiting to find a suitable victim.

Anyway, is it finally so that yankee serves some of our needs, because we keep hanging at his threads and keep answering to his "opinions".
I think the only way to finish someone´s disturbance is not to get disturbed.

I go take my pills now, until I write something (else) stupid.

Carlos

Sep 7, 2008 10:59
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Carlos,just for you,and those like you,who believe you have made it possible to aggravate me. You have not been successful and never shall be. Its always a safe
bet to Sumise what each answer a certain creation will bring forth and possibly from who,to see how accurate my skills may need fine tuning.You seem to be one
of the same group who looks for the spelling,when you have no idea what the spelling should mean to you,as you do not see words,you are seeing mistakes made
purposely contrued to benefit all of your demeaning efforts ,to find something to criticize.Its not hard to send a text to keep those of you happy.Its very easy to chan
ge tactics on all of you,and lead you to believe anything which I wish you to beleive as you are all so Gullible,to want to see something happen from your so called
righteous ignorant displays,you can not read any context accurately for if you had a clue,you would realize,how could anyone continue to stay in contact with such
a sorry bunch of Losers.What sense is there to be Gramaticality Correct,when no one can know this definition. What you see is what you get. You lose. Hence-
forth,as long as all or anyone wishes to continue to EnterTain me,I am so obliging,to make the sacrifice,and let you have your pitiful fun,to which there is nothing
anyone of you can gain from your gestures and your pictures of a Mans Asss!!! Thanks for displaying the National Flag you all hold dear. Peace,or is it Piece ?
Sep 7, 2008 11:14
  • CARLOS
Voi helvetti, Blueyankee! Eihän tästä tule mitään jos tekstistä ei saa mitään todellista selvää. Asiaa saa kirjoittaa, mutta jätä kaikki tuollainen sonta omaan arvoonsa ja yritä edes tuottaa jotain selkokielistä!!!

Sorry, but now I think we are even, I can not find anything from Your writings too.

Carlos
Sep 7, 2008 15:18
  • DAVEC
I think we should get blueyankee to add a photo, instead of hiding .

Or dont they allow cameras in those padded cells
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese Girl? Why would you not,want to ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code