have any suggestions on the most
economical way to travel from
airport in beijing to port in tianjin
to board a ship?

What would approx cost be?

thanks
Apr 9, 2004 08:57
  • DAISY
I suggest train is better, which will take you less than two hours.
Apr 9, 2004 08:59
  • ANNA
yes,from beijin to tianjin ,the train is the most convinent way,the train starts every hour.and also,on the back square of tianjin railway station,there are lots of buses avilable for you to go to the port of tianjin.
and It's just costs $4.
Jun 30, 2004 22:23
  • JUANJUAN
no,the best way is take bus..
when u off from airplane and get out the airport.u will see there r lots buses to tianjin...the people from the buses will come to u and ask u if u wanna go to tianjin by their buses...
cuz if take train..then need go to railway station 1st with big cases...its sucks...
Oct 27, 2004 17:58
  • FRANCIS
May I ask how much? how frequenct? and how long would it take?
Oct 28, 2004 09:37
  • ANNA
I can still remember last year when I visited Tianjin. Father and me just had a stroll near the Tianjin Railway Station, the woman-conductor waved at us and said:" Want to Beijing? Just one hour and RMB20!" So I think the ticket fare is same as from Beijing to Tianjin, and this kind of bus can start off at any time. So don't worry that you can't catch the bus. They have no fixed schedule.
Jan 5, 2005 09:21
Yes Juanjuan is right. Bus is the best.
After you are in Passenger Exit Gate of the airport , take elevator to go upstairs then you will see a big parking lot there . The bus is right there in the entrance of the parking lot. Small bus of 20 people. it Cost RMB 70 per person to Tian Jin and take 21/5 hours. The last stop in Tian Jin is infront of AIR CHINA OFFICE.

Try it......
Juli
Jan 6, 2005 17:23
  • MARCUS
Hiiiiiiiiii,

So go out of the airport, you will see a car park with so many buses. Ask for the one which go in Tianjin (in the middle of the car park the bus is alone. Cost is 70 yuan (2.15 h). Then you will arrive in front of the friendship hotel in Tianjin. Here you can take a taxi (30 min)which will guide you to a little train which goes in Tanggu (30 min).

Then Tanggu is the port I think you can find a boat!

Apr 27, 2007 15:13
Are those buses safe? I have heard people saying there are often robbery on those buses! I think some of the mini-buses are privately owned. I am wondering if there are public buses going from Beijing to Tianjin.
Apr 28, 2007 00:47
  • CHRISWAUGHBJ
Do not ever take any bus or taxi offered to you by a tout. When you exit Beijing airport go directly to the stand for buses to Tianjin. Ignore everybody offering you any other kind of transport. It will cost 70 yuan. When you arrive in Tianjin, find a bus to Tanggu port. Again, do not take any bus or taxi offered by a tout or hustler, make sure you get a real ticket from a real ticket office for a real bus.

The real buses are perfectly safe.

The alternative is to take an airport bus or taxi (again, go to the real taxi or bus stand and get a real taxi or bus, ignore all touts and hustlers) to Beijing Railway Station and take the train to Tianjin. This will probably not save you any time or money, though.
Apr 28, 2007 05:52
  • VIOLET316
Shuttle bus from Beijing Airport to Tianjin
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: transportation from beijing to tianjin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code