Menu
Marry a career woman?
Sep 9, 2008 02:02
guest3426 Two years ago, an article in Forbes said that an academic research suggested professional women were “more likely to get divorced, more likely to cheat and less likely to have children” This once caused a stir. Some guys think it is reasonable. While others object that career women have more stable marriages because they get married late and carefully.

Personally, I think that it makes sense. If they have children too earlier, they must end their career earlier too because raising chidlren is really a hard task. As for cheating and divorce, they are economically independent. If they find their husbands are as stupid as a pig, they will leave them quickly.

I really want to hear the voice of Chinese guys. Are you willing to marry a career woman? Do you think it is a wise decision?
Sep 9, 2008 04:48
GUEST8261 Why not marry a village girl? She is more innocent and simple than those city girls.
Sep 9, 2008 11:13
  • LIONPOWER
Why not a career girl ? She is talent and smart .
Sep 9, 2008 20:31
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Gee... what if you are a guy who is in love with a career woman, would you dump her just because she is a career woman?
Sep 9, 2008 21:47
  • JIMMYB
Gee... what if you are a guy who is in love with a career woman, would you dump her just because she is a career woman?

If I love her, I will be with her forever. What I am afraid of is that she dumps me someday. So I am going to find a village girl.
Sep 9, 2008 22:12
  • JCNILE123
Jimmyb,
You will be ok either way, just make sure she love's you so much as you love her.
Sep 10, 2008 21:24
  • JIMMYB
Thanks, JC.

Lion, you are a career man and a career woman matches you very well. Just go for it.
Sep 11, 2008 12:30
  • LIONPOWER
Not go, already gone.
Sep 11, 2008 20:21
  • JIMMYB
LP, you have got married with a career woman? Wish you a happy marriage. I think that you don't have the problem as GUEST3426 mentioned. You are a career man and she is a career woman. You are independent from each other. So there is no problem.
Sep 14, 2008 08:19
  • LIONPOWER
Because, if the two body have same type soul to love each other.
Sep 16, 2008 04:45
  • JIMMYB
Because, if the two body have same type soul to love each other.

Hehe, I see. That's why I am going to find a village girl because I was born in the countryside too.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marry a career woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code