Menu
Good job openings -shenzhen, chengdu, Chongqing, suzhou, Foshan Dongguan
Sep 9, 2008 12:50
  • WAYNEJOBS
Dear Teachers...
We are looking for motivated, energetic teachers to join us. Our company has been providing professional English training service for people from all walks of life. Based on professional multi-media courseware ,we offer our clients a professional and individually-designed English training course, and are successful in the main cities of China including Xiamen, Chengdu ,Chongqing , Shenzhen,Foshan,Dongguan and Suzhou

we would want teachers to start as soon as possible.. presently we need 3 teachers for each of the following cities..to start nexrt week .Chengdu, Foshan, suzhou

Job Description:
1. Full-time teaching;
2. Start from now on.
3. Contract term: one academic year preferred;
4. Teaching load: Maximum of 25 teaching hours a week (each teaching hour is 60 minutes)
5. Classes to teach: Oral English, Extensive Reading, English Writing, British and American Culture etc.
6. Students: aged 15-50
;
Qualifications:
1. NATIVE speaker of English with a neutral accent. (Americans, Canadians, Brittish (UK), Irish, South Africans, Australians or New Zealanders only please.
2. 25-55 years old with good health;
3. University graduate with a bachelors degree or higher (English majors), preferred.
Strong desire to share western culture with our students, and the ability to motivate others.

4. Graduate of an accredited TEFL or CELTA course
5. Experienced EFL/ESL instructor with at least 1 years of experience abroad (with references and contact information). Experience in running student activity, outgoing and friendly personality

Salary & Treatment:
1.Salary: Competitive Payment
2. Housing Allowance: 1000-2000 rmb/month

Other Benefits:
Excellent working condition, Sponsor Z visa, Foreign Expert Status, Resident Permit, Free Chinese Language Lesson, airfare allowance, paid holiday, professional training and development, relocation support, career development opportunities

Job Responsibilities:
No more than 25 teaching hours with guaranteed 2 days off per week.
Responsible for teaching oral English classes (between 4-12) students and English corners (6-15) students
Aid/assist in the development of the current teaching material.
Organize educational events, parties and extra curricula activities.

If you are interested in our offer, please send the following documents to goodjobsw at g mail dot com .
1. Digital copy of your passport;
2. Digital copy Degree certificate;
3. Recent pictures;
4. CV

Suzhou: 8000+1500 housing allowance after probation +6000 airfare allowance.
Chengdu,chongqing: 7000 in probation ,adjust to 8000 after+1000 HA(during probation)+6000
Dongguan,foshan : 8000,adjust to 9000+1000+6000

let me know if you are interested or if you have a friend who needs to get a teaching job..We are ready to relocate you from within china to your new job site.

my email is .
gmail.com|goodjobsw
gmail.com|dreamjobscn

thanks..

Wayne wilson

Dec 10, 2008 09:36
GUESTETHEVASET Hi I'm a working for last 20 years as a Sales professional across various verticals like pharma, fmcg, construction & telecom.

Can somebody suggest some good company/website where I can get assistance for professional services in executive job search?
Thanks
May 30, 2009 00:44
GUESTFOENPLA... In this economy I was concerned that it would be difficult to find a job in my field. Many websites promised to have a large database of employers but rarely delivered. When I found Hound I was given direct access to employers rather than having to go through a recruiter.
Oct 1, 2009 06:57
GUEST49208 Greetings! I am currently an English teacher in Dongguan China for almost 2 years now. I am hoping to work for your good school. I hope to hear from you soon . You may contact me through E-mail - yahoo.com|fqtamondong
Mar 11, 2010 04:17
GUESTMEATEPA... I am getting very frustrated with my job search and I am beginning to wonder if I am just not looking in the right places. I am worried that I am missing out on opportunities all the time just because I don't know where to find them…Please help…What is a good source for jobs in D.C.?
May 14, 2010 19:24
GUESTIRRAMNE... Where is a good source for finding advocate jobs?
Jul 30, 2011 00:27
GUESTBROGARB... Hello 2 months ago I am at home with no job as company closed down, I am desperately finding new location for job. Please tell me where I can look for Contractor IT Jobs.
Oct 24, 2011 10:46
GUEST37119 hi, i am Tarak, i want teach english in dongguan or shenzhen. please, let me know if anyone need in his training school. my contact = 15521281644 , email = gmail.com|tarak.india25 / yahoo.com|tarak.china . QQ = 1425744894 .
Post a Reply to: Good job openings -shenzhen, chengdu, Chongqing, suzhou, Foshan Dongguan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code