Menu
How much is he older than you?
Sep 9, 2008 22:02
  • JIMMYB
In today's China, marrying a guy who is older than you has become very popular. Many women prefer to marry who are older than them because they think that these men are more mature and considerate. I have a question for them:" Do you have specific age requirements on your future husbands?" If you don't, listen to what the professor says.

Gu Niu, a professor who has been studying this question for 50 years, has found the answer. Women can marry a guy who is 14 years older than her. To be more specific, you can find a guy whose age is 1.2857 times older than you.

Do you believe the professor' words? What about your boyfriend? How much is he older than you?
Sep 9, 2008 22:18
  • JCNILE123
(((What about your boyfriend? How much is he older than you?)))

Jimmyb,
I do not know about it, I have never had a boy friend. "Just joking"
However, my wife is 10 years younger than I am.
Sep 10, 2008 04:38
  • YVONNE
I don't know cause I haven't found my Mr Right yet. I doubt the truth of his study. You see, Confucius' father is 72 years old and his mother is only 18 years old. His father is 54 years older than his mother. Another example is Yang Zhengning and Weng Fan. Yang (82 years old when they got married) is also 54 years older than Wen (28 years old). So where did he get the conclusion?
Sep 10, 2008 20:59
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I am not one to fuss about age as long as he is old enough that I won't be charged with a felony. :P
Sep 10, 2008 21:35
  • JIMMYB
Yvonne, Professor Gu concludes this based on the theory of relativity and the Book of Changs. He also finds out that girls who are at the same age with boys are more mature. Maybe, that's why girls don't want to find a boy who is in the same age with her because he is not as mature as her. Weird! How can he relate the theory of relativity to the Book of Changs? Anyway, this is his study. As for the result, you can choose to believe it or not.
Sep 11, 2008 14:06
  • CARLOS
I have not asked my boyfriend´s age, because I no have one, but my wife is almost 17 years younger than me.
I am just a kid forever, but my wife don´t feel herself much older than me.

Carlos
Sep 11, 2008 20:36
  • CHERRY07
"But my wife is almost 17 years younger than me."

OMG, I just thought you were as old as your wife, Carlos. I couldn't see the "age gap" from your wedding photo.

Well, the study just tells women can marry a guy who is 14 years older than her. But what about men? The younger she is, the more he likes. Is it true?
Sep 11, 2008 22:23
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Carlos looks young for his age. And no, flattering people is not one of my strongest points. Everyone at work knows that. :P
Sep 12, 2008 14:09
  • CARLOS
Hrmm, uuhh..... ( blushing)

Guys at Winhand´s did really great job then, huh?

Carlos
Oct 1, 2008 12:11
GUESTTORRES ... My boyfrined is 7 years older than me and he has been the best Boyfriend i have ever had.. I was 18 when i met him and i was a little nervouse about our age difrence but now it doesnt even bother me!! I Love him with all my Heart.
Post a Reply to: How much is he older than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code