Menu
Where did pizza originate?
Apr 28, 2009 23:05
GUESTGEFFREY i like short shorts,,

I LIKE MEN NOW, I LIKE DOODLE
Apr 28, 2009 23:10
GUEST17918 gilbert its gefrey gimme my hungry jacks !
Apr 28, 2009 23:12
GUESTGILBERT gefery one plus two is free if you didnt no that

how am i ment to through when i have a car full of radios
Apr 28, 2009 23:13
GUESTGEFERY haay bro answer da fone

kids on the back turn off the radio
what window, the 1st window or the second(the second window) what the third.
Jul 24, 2009 23:30
GUEST71110 Taken from my Professional Baking , 5th Edition: "By the time of the ancient Greeks, about five or six hundred years BCE, true enclosed ovens were in use.These ovens were preheated by building a fire inside them.They had a door in the front that could be closed, so the oven could be loaded and unloaded without losing much heat. The breads baked in these ovens were still, for the most part, simply cakes of baked grain pastes mixed with a little of the paste from the day before to supply wild yeasts for leavening. Such flat or slightly mounded breads were called maza. Maza, especially maza made of barley, were the staple food of the time. In fact, in ancient Greece, all foods were divided into two categories, maza and opson, meaning things eaten with maza. Opson included vegetables, cheese, fish, meat, or anything else except bread. Often the opson was placed on top of the flat bread, forming the ancestors of modern pizzas."
Sep 22, 2009 16:04
GUEST63240 First off if it weren't for America Italians would not have tomatoes which is everything you do with your food. So we played a huge part in Pizza.

Second Pizza is NOT an Italian word it comes from Old High German "Pizzo".
Oct 28, 2009 15:17
GUESTKOKAGERMYY OMFG! Pizza is pizza, for goodness sakes! Who ever made pizza must be real good at cooking! And to " SHESGOTTOBEE" if you have lived in America for this goddamn long, I have no clue what you have been eating! And if you've been eating in your whole life, OMFG what did you eat that did not have any grease up in it! Make sure you don't cook anything with oil up in it!
Jan 2, 2010 07:26
GUEST93366 PIZZA ORIGINATED IN GREECE. AS FOR AMERICAN WHY DO YOU THINK IT IS THAT AMERICA IS THE MOST POWERFULL COUNTRY ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET? You MUST BE VERY POWERFULL.
Jan 13, 2010 11:33
GUEST41115 I know Americans have a bad reputation for being arrogant, but you certainly take the cake
Feb 1, 2010 05:01
  • LARRYBOY
Glad your here Baron you have all the answers, to everything
Page 5 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where did pizza originate?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code