Menu
Sell virginity for raising tuition?
Sep 11, 2008 22:01
  • KEVIN0518
Natalie Dylan (her real name is not Natalie Dylan), a 22-year old college student, is auctioning her virginity at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, a famous brothel in LA for raising her tuition for her post-graduate study. She hopes that she can raise 1 million dollars in auctioning her virginity. And she said that she would like to offer a report from the doctor that she was still a virgin. What's more, she said that the one who would like to pay the highest price might be the winner. Besides money, she would take that guy's characteristics into consideration. She wanted to give her first time to a gentle who could help her finish her study.

According to the news, she could have finished her study successfully. However, her step father took her and her sister's ID to apply for loans and then disappeared. So she couldn't apply the loan again. To continue her study, she came up this idea for raising her tuition. So far, the highest price is 250000 dollars.

Now she has caused a stir in US. Many netizens object her crazy idea.

What do you think about Natalie Dylan's choice to sell her virginity? Will Natalie Dylan reach her goal of $1 million in the auction for her virginity? By the way, do you ever considering buying her virginity?

This is she. She is cute, isn't she?

Sep 11, 2008 22:20
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Call me crazy. I never thought I would say this but, I don't think a woman this crazy deserves a page in this forum. She must have attention deficit disorder. I don't think we should be promoting her. This is disgusting, and I don't even consider myself conservative.
Sep 11, 2008 23:30
  • DODGER
Only in America.
Do you think she would take my IOU?
Dodger.
Sep 11, 2008 23:49
  • GRIZ326
A few bucks to the doc and he'll whip up an authentic looking certificate of virginity. ROFLMAO!
Sep 12, 2008 00:01
  • JACKAROO
a lot of money for a cherry
Sep 12, 2008 04:17
  • YVONNE
Is she really raising tuition? I think that she just wants to find a Sugar Daddy who can give her a lot of money. Anyway, she has become famous now. Good luck!
Sep 17, 2008 08:14
  • APAULT
I don't see what all the fuss is about, and I think for the first time ever, I am syurprised by what Shegottabe says and disagree with her.

This is going on all the time, in one form or another, and has been since we evolved. It is only a variation on marrying for money, or prostitution to buy food, or locally maybe Chinese girls seeking rich foreigners as husbands.

I wish I could have sold my virginity to a rich woman, actually, I would have accepted a couple of quid back in my high school days!!!!

Sep 18, 2008 03:56
  • ZOEY
Only in America.
Do you think she would take my IOU?

Dodger, I afraid that she only accepts cheque or money. No IOU. She is not alone. It is reported that an Italian model also tries to sell her first time. I don't know what's wrong with these women. There are many ways to earn money. Why choose to sell vergin?
Dec 19, 2008 16:04
GUEST24127 face reality, 90% of people living in the world give up their virginity for so called love, which does not last. If you will be paid a high price for your virginity, then why not. Most persons who lose their virginity does not have any thing to show for it, but HURT. They claim that oh it is something special, if so being the case why did they give up theirs for basically "nothing".
Nov 16, 2009 02:04
GUEST46251 hi my name is nasim iam 18 years old so would u like to meet me i have an intreset in u if want
Post a Reply to: Sell virginity for raising tuition?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code