Menu
Web page for china interview dates
Sep 14, 2008 04:05
  • ROBERTL
I can not find where to look I know that the US embassy in Moscow has a site you can look up you fiancee's interview date by her file number is there such a place in china embassy for the same thing
Sep 14, 2008 21:27
  • BARONTWANGLE
Robert - maybe before you marry a Chinese lady and try to take her to your country, you should learn to speak your country's language. It is clear you need some English lessons. Have you heard of the "full stop"? You might know it as a "period", but that is understandably confusing, as that word already has 2 other meanings. This lesson is for free, but I suggest you go and get more. Your poor poor wife.
Sep 16, 2008 05:18
  • ROBERTL
I did that just for you because you are so good at running right passed the stop sign and adding your smart remarks.....................................<<<<that means stop ok...
but I am not the one that is showing how much of an ASS HOLE you are you are doing a real good job of that all by yourself............MAY GOD BLESS YOU WHEN YOUR TURN COMES.
Sep 16, 2008 05:51
  • BARONTWANGLE
You also need some lessons in the use of CaPitAls. You also need some lessons in the use of first, second, and third person perspective.

God won't be blessing me, and he won't be blessing you either because he doesn't exist. If you were intelligent you would realise this. There was no virgin birth, no world flood, and no resurrection. All these are no more real than Harry Potter - think about it.
Post a Reply to: Web page for china interview dates
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code