Menu
How do you treat someone you do not know?
Sep 15, 2008 09:39
  • BLUEYANKEE44
On these forums,we are actually strangers to one another.How do we react to the
strangers in our lives.Do we have to be understood,to submit a question,or do we get
rejected if we do? Why do some persons hate something they do not understand?
Sep 15, 2008 09:49
GUEST14252 You are quite right, we are indeed stangers. People react, in the main, kindly to strangers, it is only after the stranger opens their mouth or writes their views/beliefs that we can make an individual judgment about them. It would be ridiculous, indeed insane to then assume that the stranger would be "liked" by everyone. Some people find others nice whilst others cannot tolerate them, this is called life. Life can be an uphill struggle to some, particularly those who do not learn the ways that prevent others from disliking them or their views. Some people find life easy because they have the ability to get on with others easily, sometimes by massaging others egos or suggesting popularist views. Such is the way of life & all that it entails. Some questions will be accepted others will not......do you understand the ways of life?
Sep 15, 2008 20:28
  • APAULT
So well put, Guest, though I would argue that in the forums we cease to be totally strangers to one another, we DO get to know each other and so form opinions. We then make our judgements about a person. Indeed no-one will be liked by everyone else: many years back a well liked old friend of mine was criticised (and later divorced) by his wife, for 'being too nice'. Aiya!
Sep 16, 2008 03:59
  • CKPING
I would say be yourself and takes things constructively. People form different countries and places analyze things differently thus the different views and opinion. At least we learn that someone is saying something beyond our expectation and imagination, whom living in the same planet.
Sep 17, 2008 09:17
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Again some very real comments,and all with truths.To ascertain,that one is more correct than another,from a different perspective,we need the objectivity.Strangers,
can become friends,but even the countries in some cases reject that most friendships are not valid,unless the persons have met.In this case the documents asked
for are very surprising,when you wish to marry a woman,in a country and take her to yours.(A physical meeting must take place first in some way.)The other friends
meeting and becoming friends,is also rewarding.Though,in a opinion,I must suggest,that the friendship,relagated here in forums,and other types of Internet usuage
is questionable.Your views are very important,so thank you. There are many considerations,and rewards from strangers on the net,to make new friends.Which str
atgey is the best?How is the friend ever going to do more than give you understanding,as the likihood of ever meeting is slim.Until you shake a hand,and have a typ
ical physical relationship,and really sharing something,how useful can each be to each other.We do not even have the chance of knowing the real truth of the person
whom is seeking a new friend,and the life they are living.How involved are we ready to be in some-ones life,in another country,or our own? This is a good discussion
'and I am interested in your comments. Thanks
Oct 9, 2008 09:29
  • JOSHIRV57
Hello : I believe I would treat someone I dont know with some respect until we get to know each other better.Then I would hope that we could move the friendship
forward,and become good friends,at least.
Oct 10, 2008 21:08
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
I am straightforward. I believe we should treat each other honestly. Trust and sincerity is the basis to friendship.
Oct 11, 2008 08:33
  • LOVEISVERB
Normally I don't "treat" people I don't know.
But if you ask for suggestion, roast duck dinner can make any poeple you don't know like you.
Post a Reply to: How do you treat someone you do not know?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code