Menu
Contaminated milk powder makes 1,253 babies sick!
Sep 27, 2008 02:31
  • CHERRY07
I also don't believe that it was those so called illegal farmers' responsibilty. Even thhose farmers add melamine in the raw milk, if San Lu is responsible for the consumers, they will test their products carefully.

It is said that Tian Wenhua has been arrested and some government officials have been dismissed. I am wondering if Tian will be put in prison. Some people think that Tian and those government officials who should be responsible for this matter should be sentenced to death. As you know, four babies have died and more than 53000 babies are in hospitals. Tian and those government offcials should be responsible for them. What do you think, to kill or not kill Tian and those government offcials?
Sep 27, 2008 09:46
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Who is Tian Wenhua? Is he the owner/president/founder of the company? Killing him will not really do anything. How about sequestrating all his assets, and I mean everything. Then divide the money to all the victims. Make him penniless. Make sure that he won't have anything to leave to his family. Oh, I am soooo bad. :P
Sep 27, 2008 21:02
  • CHERRY07
SHESGOTTOBE, Tian is the Party committee secretary as well as the general manager of San Lu. You know, San Lu is a state owned enterprise. All state owned enterprises have their Party committee secretaries. By the way, Tian is a woman.

Personally, I think that Tian and those who are responsible for this incident should be killed. You see, four babies have died because of eating San Lu milk powder. To some extent, they are the murders. And their assets should be confiscated and given to those victims. If the government doesn't want to kill them, at least they should be punished severely. Life imprisonment might be another choice. In this way, other enterprises won't do this anymore.

I want to know if there are quality-inspection-free products in US. The government should be responsible for this tragedy too. There shouldn't be quality-inspection-free products. After this incident, China has abolished free inspection mechanism.

Here comes Tian Wenhua, hehe.

Sep 27, 2008 22:24
  • DODGER
Cherry, a simple test would be to audit the assets of Tian Wenhus against her income.
How many assets has she been able to accumulate against her earnings a government official?
This would indicate weather this is a case of mismanagement or something else.
Dodger.
Sep 28, 2008 00:16
  • JCNILE123
I'm with you Dodger,
I hope this companies-people be out of business forever.
I don't see how the people can trust them again.
Sep 28, 2008 08:51
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"I want to know if there are quality-inspection-free products in US."

Cherry, I cannot tell you 100% but all and I mean all companies that I know of has their on Quality Control system. It doesn't matter what kind of product, consumable or not.
Oct 5, 2008 22:35
  • CHERRY07
Thanks, SHESGOTTOBE. It is the same in China. All companies have their own quality control system. However, some companies don't control the quality of their products strictly. San Lu is the best example. I couldn't believe that a company who said that they had 1100 inspection processes didn't know that if their products had quality problem. As I emphasized, China shouldn't build quality-inspection-free system. As for some bad companies, they make use of quality-inspection-free brands to do some bad things. Now China has abolished quality-inspection-free system. I am glad to hear this.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Contaminated milk powder makes 1,253 babies sick!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code