Menu
What do you think of this bare-buttocks advertisement?
Sep 18, 2008 03:33
  • OLIVETREE
According to Chongqing Wan Bao ( Chongqing Evening News), two photographs exhibited at Three Gorges Square in Chongqing annoyed some bystanders. The photographs were the promos of a photography studio. A promo photo features a 4 or 5-year-old boy with his jeans half-mast. He posed peeing. It was not his bare bottom that disturbs the passerby but themouth and eyes painted on his bare buttocks. A woman passerby said it was disgusting.
The photography studio claimed that the photo tried to display the innocence and liveliness of children. What do you think of this advertisement?

Sep 18, 2008 07:26
  • APAULT
Seems to me most of us were born with bare bums. Seems to me a lot of kids p
ee in the roadside in China. Seems to me the advertisement depicts normal human life.
Sep 19, 2008 22:10
GUEST1619 APAULT, can't you see "the mouth" in his bare bums? That's disgusting. If I saw him at the scene, I would have spanked his ass.
Sep 20, 2008 21:31
  • CRYSTALRING
Weird promos. Businesses are becoming profit-concentrated. They are desperate in getting consumers' attention.
Sep 25, 2008 09:34
  • SHESGOTTOBE
What's the painted smiling face supposed to mean? Happy bottom? What product will make a happy bottom? :P
Post a Reply to: What do you think of this bare-buttocks advertisement?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code