Menu
fully-furnished new studio apart for rent near BLCU & Tsinghua Univ, WuDaoKou
Sep 27, 2008 06:33
  • CHAROLYN
Hi there,

I am the owner of this apartment in Wen Cheng Jie Zuo community at Lin Da Bei Road near Wu dao Kou light railway station. This building was built in 2004. All the external facilities are quite new and comfortable. A lot of foreign expats and students live in this community due to the green environment and the 24 hour security system. I only stayed in this apartment for one year after the decoration. Now I moved out and it is vacant. All the furniture and appliances in the apartment are well maintained and quite new.

This new apartment (just one-year old) have 1 bedroom, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, big french window (unblocked view), with totally 59 s.q.m. Actually the bedroom and the living room are combined into a big room. It is fully furnished with wooden floor, king-sized bed, big wardrobe, cable TV, DVD player, telephone, high speed internet access, water heater, aircon, refrigerator, washing machine and microwave oven. The whole apartment is very cozy and comfortable for one or two persons to stay. 17th floor, windy, quiet. Besides, it is very safe with 24 hours security.

You just need 10 mins transportation to reach WuDaoKou railway station and Tsinghua University. It is also not far from the Beijing Language and Culture University(BLCU). Coffee shop and massage are at the level 1 of the building. supermarket and restaurant is in the arm reach.

The rental is 3900RMB per month and is negotiable. This rental includes the facility management fee and the heating fee in Winter. At least 6 months rental period is preferred. Interested person can email me for more photos of the apartment.

Best Regards,
Claire

Sep 27, 2008 07:22
  • CHAROLYN
My email address is dlcasey at gmail.com. Thanks.
Post a Reply to: fully-furnished new studio apart for rent near BLCU & Tsinghua Univ, WuDaoKou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code