Menu
Need free guide or interpreter for Wuhan from 10/18/08 to 10/24/08
Sep 29, 2008 22:11
  • DECIJ
I am American and speak English, and I am visiting the family of my deceased wife in Wuhan. I could use a guide or an interpreter for my stay in Wuhan. I will be in the Qiakou district in postal code 43000. If necessary, I will pay for the assistance.

Thanks,

JD
May 15, 2010 00:03
  • EVAFENG
Dear friends,
Nice to see you here.
This is Eva from Wuhan, China. I am a Tour guide, Business assistant and Interpreter in Wuhan and dedicated to provide excellent tour Guide services for foreigners. I have been in Wuhan for 5 years and also have rich experience to be a tour guide. So contact me if you come to Wuhan! I will do my best to make you have a wonderful trip here!

Service list:
1. Accompanying you to visit your suppliers ,acting as your on-site interpreter during the meetings & Negotiations.
2. Design an exclusive trip according to your own interests. (Tailor-made tour, enjoy more freedom and flexibility!)
3. Assisting in your shopping, helping you get Chinese stuffs with Chinese prices.
4. Be your language assistant and help you well communicate with Chinese people. No matter you come to Wuhan for tourist or other explorations.
5. Suggesting you the experienced Tour Guides, Business Interpreters ,personal Assistants in other cities of China
6. If you have any problem in Wuhan, I will be very glad to help you. Hehe, it will be easier for a Chinese to deal with the problem in China.

So please don’t forget to contact me if you plan to travel in China, I am sure with my professional skills and rich social experience, you will spend wonderful trip in china.

E-mail : gmail.com|fdy.eva
Mobile : +86-136-67259656
MSN : hotmail.com|Feng.eva
Personal homepage: http://wuhanguide.spaces.live.com/

Have a wonderful trip in China ^_^
May 15, 2010 00:05
  • EVAFENG
It's late, but if you need help next time. Please contact with me. I am very glad to help you.

Eva
Post a Reply to: Need free guide or interpreter for Wuhan from 10/18/08 to 10/24/08
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code