Menu
Looking for an apartment in the Haidian district, or close to BLCU
Sep 30, 2008 15:50
  • C3CILIA
Hello, I'm a student from Sweden. I'm planning to enter BLCU the 19th of February, 2009.
I'm planning to arrive in the beginning of February and stay there for 6 months.
During this period I need an apartment to stay in.

The rent shouldn't be to expensive, I don't need a big apartment, a studio would also be fine. There should be possibility to internet connection. And most important, not to far from Beijing Language and Culture University.
Nov 1, 2008 04:02
GUESTBELDY Hey Cecilia, I'm gonna be in BLCU in mid february too, I'm also looking for the same type of apt, I think i have some great websites you can look in. but all of them will ask for booking the apt so it would be available when you arrive.
Anyway, i'd love to talk about it, here's my email : hotmail.fr|beldy_abdelaziz
Nov 6, 2008 07:28
GUEST88155 I have a 2 Bedroom apartment to rent...see below for more information

Home to many international students and expats studying or working in Wu Dao Kou area e.g. BLCU, Peking University, Tsinghua University Diqiucun Language School and so on.
Very nice apartment located in QingFeng HuaJingYuan (清枫华景园), near LinDa BeiLu (林大北路) and XueYuan Lu (学院路). The location is very quiet, the entrance of the building leads on a beautiful park.
Set in a safe and excellent environment, with large surrounding gardens, children's playground, groceries stores within the apartment compound and a 24-hours security, this apartment is clean and newly furnished, equipped with excellent furniture and high quality electrical appliances. It is
The apartment is located only 5 minutes by taxi/bus from BLCU and Wu Dao Kou subway and city center. The bus stop is easily reachable, locating just outside the apartment compound.

The apartment has:-
1. 2 bedrooms (equal in size, IKEA furniture, air-conditioned, and closets)
2. 1 living room (large sofa set, coffee table, dining table, air-condition x heater, telephone, TV and DVD player, and telephone intercom)
3. cubical toilet
4. kitchen (refrigerator, water tank, microwave, and mini-oven)
5. laundry room (washing machine)
6. Wireless internet
7. Hot water system

Rent is 5000RMB per month. Available from 25th January 2009 onwards (Minimum staying durations is 8 months)
If you are interested in the apartment and would like to know more about apartment, please call 13426475275 or 13552567014 or email me at hotmail.co.uk|nadlada.t or hotmail.com|boww00 for more photos or to view apartment
Post a Reply to: Looking for an apartment in the Haidian district, or close to BLCU
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code