Menu
Shanghai Guilin travel
Oct 4, 2008 07:33
  • RONI
I am male and Will be spending one week in Shangahi and Guilin on a budget travel.
Looking for Chinese speaking companion to travel with.
The trip will be in beginning of November2008.
Possibility for second week china travel in the end of November.
Start and end trip in Shanghai
Ron
Oct 16, 2008 23:07
  • CHINASTORY
Ronl,

I'm living in Shanghai, have a little shop near FOUR SEASON HOTEL, everynight I will supply a free tea tasting and tea preparation class.If you come to shanghai, welcome you to join. In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

have a good time in china.

HUNK FU
CHINESE TEA MASTER
E-mail: yahoo.cn|chinastory

Jun 24, 2009 13:55
  • DEVESHWAR
visiting shanghai 1to 4th aug with wife and daughter- your portfolio is very good .sorry to be frank to ask about your fee. kindly reply at e mail hotmail.com|dps855 and oblige. ours only pleasure trip no business. thanks--d.p.sinha, new delhi India
Jul 23, 2009 11:28
Quote:

Originally Posted by DEVESHWAR

visiting shanghai 1to 4th aug with wife and daughter- your portfolio is very good .sorry to be frank to ask about your fee. kindly reply at e mail hotmail.com|dps855 and oblige. ours only pleasure trip no business. thanks--d.p.sinha, new delhi India

Dear Sir ,

Sorry for late reply , just got your message here ! Just for travel my rate is 300rmb/day ! I can pick you up from airport also , could you give me more details !?

Thanks a lot , you can send me email :gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
or call me :+86 15800302159

Post a Reply to: Shanghai Guilin travel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code