Menu
Your Xiamen/Quanzhou interpreter/guide/translator is here to help
Oct 4, 2008 09:42
  • CINDY117
Hello, everyone.

Please contact me (86-130-5567-7871, yahoo.com.cn|sandysunshine25), if you need an experienced interpreter or tour guide with pleasant personality (able to travel).

My name is Sandy, an English major graduated from Xiamen University (one of the top ten universities in China) with a MA degree in Chinese-English interpreting and translation. I have over 3 years' experience in business interpreting and 8 years experience in translation. Also, I’m very familiar with the sightseeing spots in and around Xiamen and Quanzhou area.

I'm confident of helping you to design a most pleasant and enjoyable stay in China, esp. in Xiamen and Quanzhou area.

P.S. I know a net of interpreters across the major cities of China, like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and so on. If there is anything that they or I can help you, like hiring a car for you or introducing to you what you want to know about the specific city, such as the local culture, the tourist destinations, the shopping center, etc., pls feel free to contact me by phone or E-mail. I promise that we will give satisfying answers to your questions. Finally, we’d like to arrange everything convenient for you.

Mobile phone: 130 5567 7871 (Better call from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Beijing time)
E-mail: yahoo.com.cn|sandysunshine25

Oct 25, 2008 23:19
GUEST61482 Hi Sandy,

I got your info by google, and I'll be in Xiamen, Tuesday till friday or less as far as i talk with those guys, and need entreperter to help me go to some places and talk with some people that sold some product fake to me or others not even send me the product... actually we send money to them and they not return to us... so i need interpreter for go that.. or in worst case go to police open a criminal case

can you help me out?

what is your price ?
Oct 27, 2008 20:34
GUEST21815 Hello, I'm sandy, you can send me an email to talk the details.

Regards

Sandy
Oct 27, 2008 21:29
  • BABYHARE
Oh my god....that's bad, I am so sorry to hear that. Did you get in touch with Sandy already? If not, just call me: 139-592-365-40. I am a Chinese girl in town, speak fluent english, ready to help. :-)

good luck

nancy
Jul 4, 2010 09:16
  • CINDY117
I' m also interested in teaching foreign friends Chinese.

With a national mandarin certificate with an A-level,
I can teach you online.

By the way, I major in English and have a good cross-cultural awareness.
Be able to better explain Chinese culture

Also, I have been in the Chinese teaching circle for a long time, and know a lot of experienced Chinese teachers with standard mandarin pronunciation and I can introduce them to you if you need a Chinese tutor to learn face to face or online in any city of China.

Study for business or for interest, I can help! Pls feel free to contact via

1. My email and yahoo messenger:
sandy25#yahoo.cn
2. My skype:
sandysunshine25
3. My cell phone:
+86 130 55677 871
Jul 6, 2010 09:33
  • SHANGHAI2010
(86-189 65619269) we offer reliable shanghai interpreter/shanghai personal tour guide to you. Also, you can a professional and experienced interpreter here in the fastest way wherever you need one in China.

Our interpreter/personal tour guide in shanghai,guangzhou,beijing,shenzhen and other cities in China have rich experience in business processing and will help you remove the cultural barriers in your business negotiations with your Chinese clients.

Our shanghai interpreter/shanghai personal tour guide would also like to be your personal assistant and help you to make everything get done conveniently and smoothly in China.

Pls feel free to contact us via
86-189 6561 9269
Jan 13, 2011 22:49
  • THEHELP
Dear Friend,nice to meet you here. First allow me to introduce myself. I am Dale, a native Chinese(Mandarin) here in Fujian Province,China. I have good mastery of English,I can understand the english speaker quite well and can speak fluent Engllish.I am an extrovert,warm hearted,easy going,and ready to help person.I worked as as assistant to Canadian Teachers for one and a half years in an International Study Program,I helped make their lives and teaching here smooth.They all like my company and think I am great help to them.

I majored in International Business and Trade,and have some experiences in International Trade as well.I worked as an International Salesman for 2 years, I needed to work indepandantly and exported the products.My work was right from sourcing the products,choosing the right suppliers,pricing the products,inspecting the products,arranging the shipment,to preparing the documents and notifying the delivery.Also I helped translate our Company Homepage,Product Manuals from Chinese to English, and also technical report and market analysis from English to Chinese...

If you need "Xiamen Interpreter|Xiamen translator|Xiamen business assistant(English)|Xiamen City Tour Guide In Fujian Province,China",just feel free to contact me,I will be great help & friend to you.

You can reach me by Email or by Phone as shown below, I will get back to you very soon.
Msn: hotmail.com|hidalecn
Phone:008613959812018
Read more about me from the link: http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/jobs_show.php?id=1308
Jul 2, 2011 22:17
GUESTSAEED Look for a translator at “Guangzhou” and preferably have a knowledge of locations of factories Evening dresses
Aug 4, 2011 21:10
GUESTDALE IN... Need Quanzhou interpreter Contact:hotmail.com|hidalecn Mp:008618659201220 I will be great help & friend to you.
Dec 2, 2011 11:26
GUEST67194 I'LL BE IN XIAMEN/SHUITOU 10 TILL 13 DEC AND NEED A INTERPRETER WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE OF LOCATIONS OF STONE FACTORIES.
PLS CONTACT AT
live.com|luandervishaj3
Feb 8, 2015 19:21
GUEST20208 If you need Need Xiamen/Quanzhou/zhangzhou interpreter Contact:126.com|z_shaoyong Mp:008613850000149
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Your Xiamen/Quanzhou interpreter/guide/translator is here to help
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code