Menu
Looking at yourself in the mirror frequently can delay senility!
Oct 6, 2008 04:15
  • CHERRY07
Girls prefer to look at themselves in the mirror frequently. Do you know why? A Russian research says that looking at yourself in the mirror can delay senility and keep healthy. Now you know why some girls look younger and beautiful. Why? Because they look at themselves in the mirror frequently.

What about men? If a man look at himself in the mirror frequently, other people will think "this guy is really weird." Gentlemen, do you look at yourself in the mirror very often? To delay senility, you'd better give it a try, haha.
Oct 6, 2008 06:12
  • LIONPOWER
Have a try
Oct 8, 2008 22:01
  • FRANKENSTEIN
If a man look at himself in the mirror frequently, other people will think "this guy is really weird."

Right, Cherry. Those who look themselves in the mirror frequently are said to be narcissistic. As for me, I seldom look at me in the mirror.
Oct 13, 2008 09:19
  • APAULT
I don't own a mirror. I know where my face is, so I manage wash it and shave without one. I usually get the toothebrush into my mouth too, and I nwon't comment on the times I failed !!!
Oct 13, 2008 22:30
  • JIMMYB
What about your hair? You never comb your hair with a mirror?
Oct 28, 2008 18:25
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I can comb my hair without a mirror.

Er... that, maybe I should start using the mirror more...
Oct 29, 2008 13:35
  • CARLOS
"What about your hair? You never comb your hair with a mirror? "

Jimmy, I use a comb, of course... ;o)

Carlos
Oct 29, 2008 21:31
  • CHERRY07
If a man look at himself in the mirror frequently, other people will think "this guy is really weird."

Weird? Not yet. Once I saw a boy who had very long hair. I just thought she was a girl. When he talked to his friend, I just realized that he was a boy. There are some boys who are very womanish. Hearing them talking makes you very uneasy.
Oct 31, 2008 03:17
  • HUAMULAN
I'm willing to do it for health sake! LOL!! GIve me more excuses to look into the mirror more often, he..he..
Nov 11, 2008 14:50
I try to look in the mirrow but all those cracks! he he
Also it would be nice if I had hair to comb.
Alan
Nov 12, 2008 04:16
  • APAULT
Westy....are the cracks in the mirror, or........?

Yes Jimmy, I comb my hair without a mirror, I wet shave withiout one too. I know where my hair and face are.

It's bad enough that other people should have to see my face so why should I subject myself to it?????????
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking at yourself in the mirror frequently can delay senility!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code