Menu
Dutch guy looking answers so i can find job in china
Oct 7, 2008 15:44
  • DVDG
Hi all, I´m dennis living in the netherlands. I have plans for moving to china to search for a job. In holland i´m working for almost 10 years in the IT business.

So in my opinion it would be the best possibility to search for a job in the IT in china too. But at the moment I have no idea how to achieve my goal. Can anyone give me some advise how to start.

At the moment i´m learning chinese, so i hope that would be an advantage for me. My education level is Vocational Education. (I think this is the best description). So any advise is welcome.

Next year (i think march) I will visit china for the second time for 1 month, so i hope i can find a job during the holiday.
Oct 9, 2008 03:57
GUEST02383 Hi, can you access to www.51job.com? that's the biggest job find web in China, or you can contact some headhunters for help.
If you need information, contact me yahoo.com|santiveglas
Oct 9, 2008 07:37
GUEST10133 me,too
Oct 13, 2008 06:39
GUEST45172
Start to network first before you go there. I got a job only because i had the right contacts otherwise its gonna be a really long road for you.
And dont forget that they have enough people for the IT business in there. Also try to learn chinese!!!
Good luck.
Post a Reply to: Dutch guy looking answers so i can find job in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code