Menu
South Korean women seek "One Night Stand" in Beijing’s bars
Oct 15, 2010 17:32
GUESTJAVIER This is common here in Spain where I live. There's some clubs in every city where middle-aged divorced women go hunting every friday night. If some men do, why not women?

And they don't need to pay 200 RMB, just some make up, two gin&tonics and done. I wish this happened when I was 21 years old too :P
Feb 17, 2011 19:20
GUESTKOREAN ... Ask any Korean girl and they will all tell you how easily they can be influenced into bed.Simply tell them they are hot and they are yours, they dont like to waste time and when horny they will always get what they want. as for the mind set of Korean women (totally Fucked up) unlike the chinese they enjoy the western medicines and have alot of mental issues. I am an asian pussy lover and have pulled over 7 Koreans which I banged 6 of them in the first night. Sexy yes and scattered ***. MONEY MONEY MONEY seems to be embedded in the asian brain. But they are still hot..hahaha So hard to shake off the fever
Feb 25, 2011 12:36
GUEST51142 any idea of the bar 's names in Beijing where to live such exciting experience ???
Feb 27, 2011 21:25
  • HERBEAT
I know the Russian one in Beijing, called Chocolate...
Apr 1, 2011 09:35
  • NVIJAYN
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHESGOTTOBE

What is so surprising about this? The problem is the stereotype that Asian women are "virtuous and faithful". News flash! Not all. If some men are capable of one-night stands, why not some women as well?

YOU MEAN *** THE WORLD AS YOU CAN
Jun 14, 2011 11:43
GUEST13262 Men and women are not so diffrent. The difference is in some people's head.
Jun 22, 2011 00:33
GUEST53116 you must be kidding, no matter in which countris, there always are some girls like having fun in bar, and onenight stand with some handsome guys.
May 17, 2012 02:41
GUEST21692 My middle aged Korean wife has sex with men when she is angry with me. Of course she tries to lie and deceive me but my PI is always their to commemerate her indiscetions. I find middle class to wealthy Korean wives screw around more than their Korean male counterparts. And they can't resist us American guys.
Sep 8, 2019 10:40
GUEST36188 my name is Brian ,English I am here in Beijing on Business .I am 6o years old but I am fit for my age ,
Get back to me I am here until Thursday when i have to leave .

Regards Brian here's hoping .!!!!!!
Sep 8, 2019 10:46
GUEST36188 I am not seeking females in bars ,only outside of them please ,i am English and 60 years old ,lets chat and see where we go from there. Only in Beijing till Wednesday after noon so please reply asap .Brian
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: South Korean women seek "One Night Stand" in Beijing’s bars
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code