Menu
Feedback needed on Train Search function!
Oct 9, 2008 03:56
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We have already updated our train schedules in Train Search section. Now we need your feedback on it. If you find anything wrong, please tell us as soon as possible. All we are trying to do is offer as much convenience as we can to those travelers to China. And your feedback can help us do our job better and better. Please kindly give your feedback here.

Your help will be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

Community Moderators
Oct 9, 2008 12:35
  • JSUMMERS83
I have noticed that some of the cities from the "City List" don't correspond to what can actually be searched.

For instance, if I look for a train going from Urumqi to "Kashgar", it comes back with no results even though the spelling is the same as on the City List. If I type in the Chinese Pinyin of "Kashi", however, it comes back with the correct results.

Is there a way to default to a page that offers suggestions for misspelled or unserviced cities like you would see on a flight travel site?
Oct 9, 2008 12:37
  • JSUMMERS83
Also...

...this might not be new to the train section, but the city list page is overwhelming. It might be helpful to put province links on the top that will jump down to that portion of the page. Sifting through those cities is difficult!
Oct 9, 2008 20:07
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Jsummers83,

Thanks for your kind suggestions. We will take them into full consideration. As for "Kashgar" mistake, we will correct it as soon as possible. By the way, we don't use Chinese pingyin to mark those cities. For example, we use "Kowloon" instead of Jiulong. Hope this helps.

Community Moderators
Post a Reply to: Feedback needed on Train Search function!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code