Menu
I am new in China,just visiting. Any ideas where to go?
Oct 9, 2008 09:40
  • JOSHIRV57
I am new here in China ,the first time.Whom can I talk to to find the best places to eat and travel to?
Oct 9, 2008 12:26
  • JSUMMERS83
Where are you exactly? The answer to your questions depends largely on what part of China you reside in.
Oct 10, 2008 10:23
  • JOSHIRV57
Yeah I guess you may be right. At this time I am spending a little time near Shenzhen.Its close to Hong Kong. Thanks
Oct 11, 2008 19:09
  • EMMAYEE
I recommend yangshuo and beihai in guangxi province.i went there in summer. There is great landscape and ppl.
and also Hainan is another good choice.
Oct 11, 2008 21:09
Hi, my friend:
There are a plenty of beautiful places you can visit in China. Here, I highly recommended Beijing, the capital of China. Beijing is a city wiht 3000-year civilization where you can visit the great wall of China, Forbidden City of 24 emperors and Summer Palace,etc. There's also a lot of exciting night life performance.

I am a professional tour organizer in Beijing,China. I could help you to book a hotel, car, tickets, tour guide with a very good price. And can just tailor your tour to meet your own interest.

Send me a E-mail: hotmail.com|Christ2228
Oct 13, 2008 07:16
  • JOSHIRV57
Hello; Thanks ,everyone. It happens I live temporarily near Guangzhou.Guangzhou is a very large city,and its a trick just to learn a few bus routes,and which bus takes you to the place you wish to go. There are many things in Guangzhou,but difficult to find the right bus to return on sometimes.I left Shenzhen,and came here
for better things to do.
Post a Reply to: I am new in China,just visiting. Any ideas where to go?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code