Menu
Help on plan the trip to China
Oct 9, 2008 22:24
Dear all value members,

I am a new comer here and would like to learn more about this community as well as make friend with all of you.
I work for a travel agent and love traveling. I love beautiful China and plan to travel there next year in my vacation together with my colleagues. I hop to get the support form anybody who is kind to help me plan my trip. any thoughts of when to go, what to see and do...would be highly appreciated

Also, if someone has chance come to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, feel free to ask me for help in return. I shall be very pleased to do so.

Thank you.

phnompenhtour
Oct 11, 2008 21:17
Hi,

Welcome to China. Nice to see someone who work also for tourism. Me,too.

Hopefully, I would like to tailor you an itinerary while you are in China. I am a professional tour organizer in Beijing, China. I could help you to arrange your hotels, tickets, cars etc. I can offer you a very good price for these. Also, I want to meet you while you come if we have the chance. Maybe, we could be partners in future.

This is my E-mail: hotmail.com|Christ2228
Oct 12, 2008 20:45
  • ONIONSARDINE
How long is your vocation? And how much is the budget? As you know China is a very large country and has so much to see. What kind of scenery are you interested in? City architecture or natural scenery?
you can ask me about everything about China. I hope i can help you a little about your plan. Free of course!!!
hotmail.com|onionsardine_83
Oct 13, 2008 02:48
  • BTPCR
hello phnompenhtour,

I`m also in your situation, only I`m already in China!!
I found a couple websites that made me eager to see the sights. For instance, Jiangsu has www.tastejiangsu.com , it showcases all the major cities and attractions. The province neighbors Shanghai, so its very practicle for a trip. Zhenjiang, a large city in the same province also has a nice site: www.visitzhenjiang.com . and there is Shaoxing, a bit to the south - www.vintageshaoxing.com
I hope I`ve been useful!!
Oct 23, 2008 23:08
  • ROFEE0512
Hi, phnompenhtour:
i am a tour guide in Suzhou, a beautiful city near Shanghai. about half an hour by train. Suzhou is really an very acient city in China, she has more 2500 years history.the suzhou gardens have a very good reputation all aroud the world. the watertown in Suzhou area is the symbol of South China's ancient villages. very a lot good places you can go to enjoy. including typical Chinese food, Chinese embroidery, Chinese silk, etc. so many good thins in Suzhou area, just come to enjoy it.
any help if you need, send me email: yeah.net|rofee0512, or drop me text in this website, thanks
Post a Reply to: Help on plan the trip to China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code