Menu
Golly,where do you acquire so much information,LeoPold,
Oct 13, 2008 22:38
  • JIMMYB
Paul, Joshir has very similar distinctive style of English. If you read his replies to this thread, you will find that they do have some similarities. Here it is: http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=39912&page=2
Nov 16, 2008 05:59
GUEST55218 APAULT; You are so disconcerning,and its wondered just what you believe your purpose in life is all about.Getting into your personal life,is utterly beside
the point,because to do that,one would have to see their way clear as to your mannerism.The values you display,are of total ignorance at times and not
very beneficial to your character,but then,no-one has decided if you have any character at all.Fortunately,there is more to life,than trying to reason with
a non-self sacrificing ,human being,who imposeses themselves on on other peoples threads,with the crowd you are so attached to,whom share your un
ruly traits.You are far from innocent from the comments which you fondly admonish into other peoples lives. Now whether you are right or not,of some
one being some one else,you may have to just keep guessing,as like many small minds,this is how you survive,by guessing your way through life.
You will surely not be missed,if you never made another reply,to another thread,which ask for a Translator to be a woman,and not a man.Simply put,
its not your business. As always; if you dont know the answer,then try not to answer with some totally unrespectful remarks to people you dont know.
This is not difficult to understand.Think about it,and try real hard,and act accordingly.
Nov 16, 2008 06:06
  • JOSHIRV57
APAULT;, who did you say you were.Now you continue to associate me with another person,not that it matters.Its too bad you know so much,that you are always
so certain,to link me to this other person.Perhaps,you should use your skills with the enforcement areas,where they are at better use.You and Leopold are so
much alike,are you brothers,or just pretending to be strangers.Australia,is a good place for you to visit.Its just remembered,you live there. Well,its interesting to
see if you have learned more being in China.Its teaching.Just what is the real reasons why you come to China. Can you tell all of us.
Nov 16, 2008 22:49
  • APAULT
Could be a different person using the same translator program!

I came to China because I had tired of my past work and personal;l situation. Chinese friends in Aus and on the Net suggested teaching in China. Now I have a problem.....I buy my plane tickets in China and always buy a return as they are actually cheaper than single tickets...so then I have to come back again!!!!!!!!!!! I can't escape111
Nov 17, 2008 04:11
  • CARLOS
The real clue is not the texts look alike, it is the hostility in text and also between the lines. That smells the same.

Sorry for your situation, Paul. Noticed your points, over 5000. Dodger said after crossing 4000 pts they send one way ticket to Arizona. You didn´t use it then.

Carlos
Nov 17, 2008 04:42
  • DODGER
Carlos, I plan to donate my ticket to BY as a sign of good will as it’s fast approaching that time of the year, and then pray that he takes it.
Dodger.
Nov 17, 2008 06:47
  • CARLOS
I´ll get down on my knees for that tonight too.

Carlos
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Golly,where do you acquire so much information,LeoPold,
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code