Menu
The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Jan 15, 2018 00:00
GUEST86227
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST67165 View Post

Let me give you my take on Korean girls in Korea.
If you have ever gone shopping in a foreign country, especially east Asia and south east Asia, you should be well aware that these merchants have two different prices for their customers, regular price for the natives and the much higher price for the foreigners. Some of these prices are ...

I know that some people are gold diggers, but don't say there are no gold diggers elsewhere. Not all Korean women are like that. It is not considerate if you base your opinions on a few people. Also, a lot of Koreans make more than 30K a year. You should stop being so bitchy to Koreans.
Sep 2, 2018 07:52
GUEST79234 Almost 99% Chinese women love money.
Apr 2, 2019 09:53
GUESTZORRO Make that 90% 😆 I lived in South Korea so it seems every female look the same. A Filipina gf of mine was teased for being flat chested. So she asked her who would she recommend the best plastic surgeon. 😆
Apr 2, 2019 10:03
GUEST83544 I lived in China, Japan, and South Korea. I'm a female so most of these girls I noticed don't wash their hands after they used the bathroom. Gross to see them fix their lipstick with their fingers. Must be nice for men giving them a kiss on their shatty filled lips 😆 However, they're different when they're raised as Westerners.
Jun 13, 2019 15:44
GUESTGUEST JP Awesome explanation!!!
I had an experience with Korean and Japanese girls each! and lemme tell you... you just can't be so right!!!
I don't know any Chinese girls but, talking about Korean and Japanese girls you are so right!!!
definitely I am 100% agree with you GUEST00228, at least with Korean and Japanese girls!!!
Jul 28, 2019 19:49
GUEST10117 no that just mean. I mean yet they can be kind and also everyone is different and you don't know everyone in this world in someway they could be better its just that you don't know anything because they don't need to look nice they can be kind and funny and other things. in your whole life you will meet one Chinese girl if you have something called friend if you don't u are a loser. the reason you think is because you don't know anything also I saw a Chinese that look just like other Asians so they look the same so stop being mean. also if you know a Chinese don't know personal highjing are u a stalker. because I never seen a person see me take a bath. you didn't meet enough people because no one likes you so stop with this you just have no beautiful friends that wants to even be your friend I mean even if I was Japanese I wouldn't want to be your friend because you are just mean and dumb. and I don't even need to look at you to know that you are just ugly and selfish I know someone that is Chinese that takes a bath 10 times a day I bet she takes more bath then do for 2 days so just stop being so races to people like me because you are mean, ugly, dumb and mean to people because what if I told you that you are so dumb that you don't even know your related to the Chinese that you hate so dam much. all I want to tell you is that if you hate Chinese so much that you forget that you are related to them and eav and adam. but can you just be nice for once because one of my friend just became a model and I bet she is petter then an old Japanese person that has rotten teeth and grey hair you know that ones you love so much also we are talking about DIFFERENCE not beauty so can you not have a ditty mind.
Sep 23, 2019 15:38
GUESTGUESTST...
wow as a korean girl
it was quite fun reading all these stuff in this thread.
all i can say is just lol.
*^^*
Oct 22, 2019 03:34
GUESTGUEST_ME1 to me, as a chinese person to be fair, i thought korean girls are just some chinese northern border cities looking girls , that's all, when they change they way of dress and makeup, they are all similar. what else would you expect?
Dec 23, 2019 07:00
GUEST17836 I have worked and lived in Asia for over 20 years and have spent a very significant amount of time in both of these countries. This particular post is pretty much dead on the mark.
Mar 9, 2020 20:11
  • CAESARFENG
well, in China, most people born in 80s or elder have bad image to bar or club. for example, both my parents think bar/pub/club is somewhere full of gansters, drug dealers or so. that's why many chinese don’t go bar or club.(no matter male or female) Now Chinese youngsters is more open to places like bar or pub, so you can see more and more people willing to have some fun with friends in a bar.
I've been to pub or bar in China once or twice(I'dont like drink at all) out of curious, so here are my opinion of diffrent bar in Chinese and thier difference:
qingba(清吧): places for drink and relax, usually have lounge singer, most drinks are non-alcohol or low alcohol, some may have liquor or strong alcohol and some even sell desserts.
jiuba(酒吧): from my knowledge(correct if I'm wrong) jiuba in China is more like club instead of bar or pub. where you can find dancing floor and lound DJ music, sells maily all kinds of alcoholic drinks.
yezonghui(夜总会):never been to one, but this kind usually involving illegle business.
large yezonghui covers a range of service from drinking/dancing to massage and karaoke.
Page 15 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code