Menu
Where do many of the Members of China Forum live.
Oct 13, 2008 06:37
  • JOSHIRV57
Its just a question to think about,Where do most of the members of China Travel Guide live,and how did they choose this site,and not another forum site?
Oct 13, 2008 08:30
  • DAVEC
I live in UK, I found this site while surfing for info on where to visit in China.
I posted few questions and everyone was so helpful and informative I stayed.
Oct 13, 2008 08:34
  • APAULT
I was living in Sydneey before coming to China, and will return to traavel arround Aus when I can get my pension. I just surfed into TCGand found I had a few answers for other travellers and enjoyed the slow style of chat that forums offer, but I reckon we could do with a few more regulares.
Oct 13, 2008 09:33
  • JOSHIRV57
Yeah, its good to find a good forum.The other forums are of course different.Presently there are three other China Forums,which appear interesting.And then there
are the other forums from other countries.These are similisr to this China Guide,of which there is another related forum to this one.This forum has many interesting
people.The other forums,you can earn cash money,and it goes into your personal bank account,. Another forum,saves your money,and you buy anything you wish
at their online stores. On these other sites,you can enjoy and as well make many friends,and acquaintances.There are over 100 sites in each of these forums for
your interest and you can sell your online stories,books,or whatever you wish to sell to earn money. This forum is interesting,and has been here a long time,and
the other ones are newe,and faster paced,and can easily take you all day to answer your posts and to reply to others questions. The other forums have a way of
really testing your skills in knowledge and awareness.The organizers are pretty sharp.
Post a Reply to: Where do many of the Members of China Forum live.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code