Menu
Time to buy the stocks?
Oct 14, 2008 02:46
  • JIMMYB
Owing to the financial crisis, the stock markets in the world are falling day by day. At this moment, the investment gurus suggest that it is time to buy the stocks now because the stock prices almost reached their bottom line. However, no one knows how long the markets will take to recover. If it can recover very soon, then it is worth to invest in the markets since you have time to wait for the rise. What if the markets take a very long time to recover?

Do you think it is time to buy the stocks?
Oct 14, 2008 09:16
  • GRIZ326
The US markets had HUGE increases yesterday, JimmyB. I think investors call the increases we saw yesterday (10/13/08) a dead cat bounce. The market should fall again and there should be bargains if you know what to pick. Unfortunately, I do not have any extra money to invest because it is a good time to buy if you know a bargain.

Oct 14, 2008 16:58
  • MARRIE
I realized it was time to buy when US announced bailout plan, but i am not qualified for margin trading. Also I am risk averse, which means I have no chance to be rich this life.
Oct 14, 2008 19:54
  • JIMMYB
Griz, I heard that news too. However, Chinese stock market was still in trouble. Yesterday, it increased about 3 percent when the market opened. However, it closed at 2017.32 points, falling 2.71 percent. It seems that the huge increases in world markets didn't cheer up Chinese market. Thus, I don't think it is good time to buy Chinese stocks.
Nov 5, 2008 00:16
  • JULY4
I'm not sure about Chinese's stock market. But in my country,Thailand, seems like it needs a year or over to recover (T^T) And I hope it has passed the lowest point already.
Post a Reply to: Time to buy the stocks?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code