Menu
Looking for a guide in Shanghai
Oct 14, 2008 21:16
  • DELTA666
My wife and I will be traveling o Shanghai Nov 16- 21st . I have four days of business. But my wife will be accompagnied by my 84 yr old mother.we are all Canadian We are looking for a tour guide who could keep my wife (38 yrs old) and my mother occupied with Shanghai and it's attractions. They are both willing to try anything and make the trip very memorable. Anybody have any recomendations for tour guide who could accomplish this task. We would also be looking to have a driver for a few days. Than ks in advance for the help.
Oct 14, 2008 23:50
  • RUYA
i am willing to guide your family travelling in shanghai. i am a girl 24 years old and just graduated from college. i am not a professional tourism guide but familiar with shanghai. if you are content of me,please give me email. 126.com|miss0430
Oct 15, 2008 06:34
  • DELTA666
Thanks for your quick reply.What are your rates? Have you ever done something like this before? Can you give me an idea of what you would do with them.
Oct 15, 2008 22:04
  • ONIONSARDINE
It depends on what your wife and your mother would like to see. I recommend one or two days with the local market places where you can find the most traditional food and souvenir. In the evening the Bund is a good choice to see and relax. Also they can enjoy modern scenery like the Oriental Pearl Tower, Jin Mao Tower, Shanghai Musem and Shanghai Opera House. Also if they love shopping, they can go to Najing Road with plenty of shopping malls.
As they have four days i also stronly recommend them to go to nearby towns around Shanghai which will be about two-hour drive from the center of shanghai, like Zhu Jiajiao and Wuzheng. These places have the most traditional houses and people and will be great for anyone who comes to China for the first time.
i would like to guide them but i am not sure if i have time during Nov 16- 21st. if i can afford the time, i would love to guide them for free. Anyway if you need any help, like finding a driver or trip advice, feel free to contact me. I would love to help.
hotmail.com|onionsardine_83
Oct 28, 2008 23:08
GUEST35202 do you have business trip in Yiwu city? I will be with you. contact me with MSN: hotmail.com|vicmlong. thank you.
Nov 3, 2008 08:10
  • RUYA
I want to konw whether you need a guide in shanghai.I will be free on Nov 16-18.I am a girl aged 24.You can pay for 20 dollars every day.I am familiar with shanghai very much.
May 19, 2011 00:05
  • QINQIN
hi this is qin, a local tour guide in shanghai. and i am very good at taking care of elder people in my tour group. pls feel free to contact. email:126.com|qinqinbetter2008
Jun 20, 2011 09:56
GUEST15104 Hai, am looking for tour guide in shanghai. I am going with family on 03 August 2011 til 6 August 2011, we are 10 people (7 adults and 3 kids). please if you have any in a person could pick up us at Pudong Airport send us to the hotel and next days bring us to visit the attraction place and bring to shopping area. Please send me email hotmail.com|lynie_8.

Hope can hear soon.
Jul 7, 2011 00:13
  • QINQIN
Hello :

This is qinqin , a personal tour guide based in shanghai China. I am glad to know from TravelChinaGuide that your family will come to shanghai during August 3rd to 6th for holiday.

I am not sure if you have found your tour guide or not. If not, i would like to offer my guide service for you.

I have worked as a tour guide for more than three years, so i am very family with shanghai and cities around . For better understanding of my service, pls kindly link to :
www.synotrip.com/qinqin to see my clients comments for my service.

Also i can offer you van to pick you up from pudong airport to hotel with very competitive price.

Pls kindly take your early convenient time to check the above, hopefully i can get your postive reply soon.

Regards

qinqin Gan
mobile:0086 134 8228 6062
Personal tour guide based in shanghai China

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15104 View Post

Hai, am looking for tour guide in shanghai. I am going with family on 03 August 2011 til 6 August 2011, we are 10 people (7 adults and 3 kids). please if you have any in a person could pick up us at Pudong Airport send us to the hotel and next days bring us to visit the attraction place and bring to shopping area. Please send me email lynie_8@hotma...

Jul 7, 2011 00:21
  • QINQIN
sorry, i tried to sent you email, unfortunately it seems like your email address hotmail.com|lynie_8 does not work, so pls kindly contact me by email :126.com|qinqinbetter2008 if you are interested in my gudie service.

Quote:

Hai, am looking for tour guide in shanghai. I am going with family on 03 August 2011 til 6 August 2011, we are 10 people (7 adults and 3 kids). please if you have any in a person could pick up us at Pudong Airport send us to the hotel and next days bring us to visit the attraction place and bring to shopping area. Please send me email lynie_8@hotma...

Jul 21, 2011 12:18
GUEST10185
Quote:

my father wants take the job.
he used to be a interpreter for more than 20 years.
now has retired and availble.
familiar with shanghai (native)
also can provide car
if u want ,we can sent u a resume.

(he is really funny)
qq.com|149930576
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for a guide in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code