Menu
Should I fall in love with my friend or my lover?
Oct 17, 2008 03:13
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Song Hui and Xiaoqing have been close friends since they were Children. They have become grown-ups. They liked each each in their hearts. None of them spoke up their mind to each other

One day, Fang Yuan, who is a pretty girl, became Song Hui’s new colleague. Song Hui and Fang Yuan get along well with each other. In other collegues’ eyes, they are a perfect match. Fang Yuan gave Song Hui the hint that she loved him and she invited him to go to the cinema on Valentine’s Day. He agreed. However, Song Hui felt he was sorry to Xiaoqing because he knows that she had an affection for him thought she never spoke it out. Song was headaching: Should I fall in love with friend or my lover? What will you choose if you were Song Hui?
Oct 17, 2008 06:32
  • LOVEISVERB
If one can control and choose, it's not "fall" in love.
He himself is the only one knows who he really love, it's not about a question of choosing
Oct 17, 2008 07:08
  • GAFFER
I agree with Loveisverb. Although I think "loving" someone in China is not quite the same as in western countries. Perhaps "love" in China is more to do with suitability and practical issues rather than emotion?
Oct 17, 2008 13:37
  • CARLOS
Wow, Miranda, how can anyone choose to whom he/she will fall in love?

Carlos
Oct 17, 2008 23:55
  • LIONPOWER
Old wine in a new bottle.
Post a Reply to: Should I fall in love with my friend or my lover?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code