Menu
Pretend People,Pretend lies,Pretenders why?
Oct 17, 2008 20:47
guest99254 Its incredible,that all the pretenders of a some what society all congregrate on forums
Its unreal,that so many find forums to spread their false hoods to innocents.Which
pretender to you dislike the most. Those in person,or those on the internet whom you
will never see?
Oct 29, 2008 00:20
  • HUAMULAN
I don't understand this...
Oct 29, 2008 09:49
  • CARLOS
Wellcome to club, Huamulan

Carlos
Oct 29, 2008 11:03
  • GARYKINKADE
Pretenders.....and false hoods to innocents?
Guest 99254....my good friend.....one does not have to be on the internet to experience this phenomenon.
Venture to the land of the U.S. during the presidential campaign where one can experience:
Double speak or double talk.
Yes means no or no means yes.
Deception of statistics relating to facts.
Canned questions with canned answers during supposed political debates between the two major political parties.
George Orwell is rolling in his grave on this one.
Oct 29, 2008 12:16
  • GAFFER
Most regular users of forums are there to learn from others, help others when requested or to offer opinions in discussions. No one is forced to read them or even enter the forum.
Oct 29, 2008 20:50
  • HUAMULAN
I still don't understand.... Guess 99254, are you refering to those who speak out via the internet? Are they pretending and why? Because they didn't disclose who they are, then who is Guess 99254?

I agree with Gary, those are the greater pretenders...
Oct 31, 2008 11:11
GUEST78209 You don't have to understand Huamulan, I think guest99254 is also confused and always will remain confused.

Red Y.
Sep 1, 2009 21:00
GUEST46176 i hate people who say one thing however want to buy our trust and respect and at the same time are always 2facing u then they use their money to try and prove u wrong
Sep 3, 2009 14:17
  • SETH
Actually, I think there is merit to the question here. So much of what passes for 'information' on the web (newsletters, blogs, etc.) are deceptive interpretations of events or 'facts' or circumstances that are aimed at shaping public opinion. Take the ongoing Health Care debate in the USA. The facts can be had by reading and understanding the 1000+ pages of the drafted legislation. But so many people are too lazy to read it, so they read the 'opinions' put out there by the 'pretenders'.

I actually read most of the bill and find the Democrats and Obama propogandists are lying through their teeth about the cost, the invasion of privacy, the apportionment of care, limiting care for the elderly, abusing power in the nastiest way, etc etc etc.

Why do they do propogate lies and slanted interpetations? I firmly believe it is to fool people into supporting a position that will benefit the liars - the 'pretenders'. So I always say "Look for the hidden agenda!" Get the real facts first hand and don't believe half of what people try to sell you or tell you.

The 'pretenders' are people who lie and misrepresent truth to further their own selfish ends.
Post a Reply to: Pretend People,Pretend lies,Pretenders why?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code