Menu
Chinese VISA and Invitation Letter
Oct 18, 2008 02:42
  • LIONPOWER
Olympic changes many Chinese VISA laws, even after Olympic some law exists and some places not yet withdrawn. Every country has its own mission and views that are their own decision which best highlight for the country.
Here some more exception after Olympics: -
Canton fair Invitation always treated high preference o get Chinese VISA. Past 10 years we have observed this. Recently (October,08) People did not get VISA with Canton Fair Invitation. Many people informed me the news. I checked their Web Site, till all law remaining as before that is –
For visa to China, please apply to the Embassy or Consulate General of P.R.China with the invitation issued by the Canton Fair to overseas buyers. Please be informed that:
1. Please apply visa to China at your country or regular residence place before arriving in China. (Missions Overseas)
2. Buyers who need to leave Mainland China and come back again to Guangzhou during the Canton Fair,may apply for multi-entry visa. If necessary, please contact the Division of Aliens and Exit-Entry Administration of Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau (Add: No.155 Jie Fang Nan Road, Guangzhou).
3. Fair visitors can also entrust the visa application to China Travel Service (Hong Kong) Ltd. (Add: 1/F., Alpha House, 27-33 Nathan Rd., Kowloon, Hong Kong,Tel: 852-2315 7150, Fax: 852-2315 7292).
(http://www.cantonfair.org.cn/en/attend/visa/index.shtml)
Oct 18, 2008 02:44
  • LIONPOWER
Then I mailed Canton Fair Authority about it and that is: -
Dear Sir,
With due respect we are sorry to say, Our Chinese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh, treating your Invitation as lower than a toilet paper because toilet paper have use but your invitation have no use. Many people suffering recently in our country and I think it will hamper major business situation.
So kindly invest in the matter and take a good way that can help to attend Canton fair. People attended more than 10 years but this time Chinese Embassy in our country did allow then inter in their campus who have got your Invitation. It's very pathetic, so please take an urgent action on it.
Best regard.
Buyer No. - 103002463

And they replied as follows: -

Dear Sir or Madam,

Your email has been received with pleasure. Thanks for your interest in China Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair).

If you need the Visa Notification Form for visa application to China, you should contact your trade partner in China and ask for their assistance.
Best regards!

Buyer Service Section
Foreign Liaison Department
China Foreign Trade Centre
Tel: +86-20-26089999
Fax: +86-20-83335880

From their reply we understand that a special term they added to get Chinese VISA that is “Visa Notification Form for visa application to China”. Then I search all the Chinese VISA related web site but not get any information about “Visa Notification Form for visa application to China”.

Any body get this of type information please write here in details to get Chinese VISA.
and helps the people who are in problem.
Oct 19, 2008 21:37
  • MOSSIMO
HI, Lion.

Actually, a foreigner entering China should always apply a visa with “Visa Notification Form for visa application to China”, which is the official invitation letter issued from the authorities in China, like MOFTEC( Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation)

And indeed, Canton fair Invitation was always treated with high preference in the past. As you said, Olympic changes many Chinese VISA laws, so now an invitation letter from Canton fair may not be enough, therefore, you may have to apply for a Visa Notification Form.
Oct 19, 2008 21:39
  • MOSSIMO
and by the way, if you really need a Visa Notification Form for visa application to China, you may contact CIIC, who's eligible to get the form. Tel: 020-87677527
Oct 20, 2008 05:45
  • LIONPOWER
Mossimo,
Thanks for your reply. This is not my personal problem because I have multiple VISA up to 2009. I am thinking for the people who are Q in front of Chinese embassy in our country. This is very shameful that Invited guest did not feed.
Sorry, did not understand CIIC. Please explain as can help the people of our country.
Oct 25, 2008 10:49
GUESTJOHN NA... Dear Sir/<adam,

I have the the original paper invitation letter from can \ton fair but i was refuse for the visa to attend the on going fair because of the new laws about acquiring the Visa Notification before i can be giving the visa for the fair. So please can you help me for that Visa Notificaton.

Thank you
Oct 27, 2008 00:10
  • APAULT
I guess this is an issue for just some nationals..right? Many nationalities can just apply for a tourist visa and it is granted in a matter of days. I had no problem as an Australian.
Oct 27, 2008 01:54
  • LIONPOWER
Apault,
Yes, may be for some nationals but Chinese Government did not forcast any information about this issue.
Nov 3, 2008 19:36
GUEST07135
APSULT,

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS SON OF A *** . IF I WAS IN CHINESE GOVERNMENT, WHICH I PLAN TO BE AS I LOVE MY COUNTRY OF CHINA, I WOULD MAKE IT NOT SO EASY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ANGLOS WHITES. IT IS GETTING INCREASINGLY EDVIDENT THAT YOU MOST OF YOU ARE IN CHINA NOT FOR THE GOOD OF CHINA, BUT FOR YOUR OWN DIRTY TRICKS WHICH YOU CANNOT GET AWAY WITH BACK HOME. WELL, TIME IS ALSO RUNNING OUT FOR YOU IN CHINA IF YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTINUE TO HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO. AND BY THE WAY, DONT TAKE CREDIT FOR ACHIEVEMENTS OF AFRICANS SUCH AS TIGER WOODS AS YOUR OWN. YOU CANT FOOL THE WORLD ANY LONGER.
Nov 4, 2008 02:57
  • APAULT
Guest07135. Hmmm, what an outburst!! EVERYONE is motivated by personal interests to some extent, but most teachers are here because they have an interest in China. We are certainbly not here for the money, that's for sure. I am not chasing girls, tho I guess a few are. I am not getting away with anything here that I couldn't at home, quite the opposite. I wonder why you are pointing your finger at me, I wonder what dirty tricks you are referring to. Perhaps you'd like to give us some details.. just what do you mean - preferably in less emotive language. At the moment, I sure hope you don't get a role in government, you do not sound like you will bring credit on the country you say you love so much, rather, with language like you use you will bring dishonour and antagonism towards China.

By the way, Tiger Woods is not African, he has American and Thai parents.
Nov 11, 2008 08:21
GUESTTSERING... RESPECTED SIR /MAM
I AM ANGMO FROM INDIA I ENTEND TO TRAVEL CHINA ,I INVITED TO SHEOLIN TEMPEL FOR EXPOSURE TOUR ,SO I NEED A VISA NOTIFICATION FOR MY VISA ,SO WHAT PROCEGURE TO GET VISA NOTIFICATION.
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese VISA and Invitation Letter
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code